PDA

View Full Version : Query

Scrumpy
16-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with Ebony and Ivory motors ?
I have seen them with a few Leggies for sale in the past and another has just been put on Auto Tradser.
Cheers
:thumbsup:

Kitty's VR4
16-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Christopher, search is your friend !!!!!

But this thread will have info your after >>> http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?43572-Ebony-and-Ivory-experiences-please&highlight=ebony%20ivory If you have a read through this and then search using info contained I think you'll find everything you need !!

Nick Mann
16-04-2011, 02:05 PM
I bought one from them in January. I'd say have a read of all the threads here and then go in with some background info. I personally would have no issues buying from Ben again, in my dealings with him he has been very helpful and completely honest.

Scrumpy
16-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Thanks for that. I may look into http://www.torque-gt.co.uk/ which is near me anyway. See if they can get hold of one.

Erni902
17-04-2011, 11:50 AM
I have had three friends of mine buy different motors from them but not a legnum. They had a good experience and the motors were in absolute top condition. I went with one to pick up fresh scooby import, I'm not into these cars much but it looked bloody stunning you could tell they had given it a thorough valet and wax etc. My personal experience with them has been great, they are very helpful whilst I was looking to buy a VR4 and were keeping up to date with fresh imports as and when they came. If I hadnt of bought mine of a member I wouldve used these guys.

Anyway end of rant, where ever you get one from I hope its top motor mate

SexyCrayola
18-04-2011, 07:27 AM
I just bought my Galant from Ebony and Ivory motors. They offered to get a ding in the rear bumper sorted, got the front bumper filler, gave it a service, changed all the fluids without me having to ask.
They advised me the cambelt hadnt been changed - least thats honest, and I'll be getting it some new spark plugs even though they didnt think it would need some but thats just me being anal about my car.

They are running low on cars at the moment because no one seems to want to buy Jap cars right now. He's had a very nice saloon bugeye WRX sat there for 3k for ages and cant understand why he's still got it because it looks REALLY nice.

They also had a white Tipronic Leggie in there while I was picking mine up which gave me a bit of blast from the past.

I know they just took an import Toyota emina 8 seater in to sell, it used to be mine lol