PDA

View Full Version : CVR4 Garage gallery

Nick Mann
16-04-2011, 10:27 PM
If you click on the ClubVR4 drop down menu and then CVR4 Garage, you get a nice slideshow of a dozen or so pictures, and four different lists of the top 5 galleries. (Most viewed, most recently created, most recently commented on etc.)

What if I want to look through all the galleries? How do I get to a list of all of them? Ideally, you could then sort them by various criteria - username, number of views, number of comments, number of photos etc.

Wodjno
17-04-2011, 03:39 AM
ClubVR4> CVR4 Garage> Advanced Gallery Search (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/vbpicgallery.php?do=list).. (just clickt he words, not the go button.. don't need to input anything into the search box, )

Nick Mann
17-04-2011, 01:52 PM
Nice one Wodj! :D Maybe making another button or a differently worded one would help others struggling? It looks like it does exactly the right stuff to keep me happy though! :D

Wodjno
17-04-2011, 03:36 PM
Nice one Wodj! :D Maybe making another button or a differently worded one would help others struggling? It looks like it does exactly the right stuff to keep me happy though! :D

NP.. As long as ur happy :D