PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhhhhh I don't believe it :( :( :(

sabreuk
20-04-2011, 10:37 PM
Well fellas need some help here I'm having a bad night big time :( just been and had my birthday tea got a call from the wifes daughter and she has gone I'n to labour 10weeks early so made the 23mile trip to hull all good going down 1079 bypass snd a frigging dear ran out I'n front of me :( hit it at 55ish mph and now need a new front end grrrrr so looking at damage I need a bonnet driver side wing driver side headlight and grille, haven't opened the bonnet so don't know yet if I need anything else so to of anbody has any of the above parts please get I'n touch I want to cry but trying to man it at the min. Now just waiting to find out if the baby is ok :(

vr4drifta
20-04-2011, 10:39 PM
i have parts required what colour mate

Wobble
20-04-2011, 10:40 PM
hope the baby is ok , and nothing else was damaged.

put a wanted add up in the parts for sale section when you have more time

ianturbo
20-04-2011, 10:40 PM
Bad news mate :undecided, did she have the baby ?:baby:
ian

Wodjno
20-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Sure you'll get the parts sorted for the car..
But more importantly, i hope the babies ok /yes

Cheers

Wodj

Humpty's Revenge
20-04-2011, 10:41 PM
WOW 2 minutes on & already a possibly sorted, what other club would you get that kind of service!

Good luck with the baby dude.

aboo
20-04-2011, 10:44 PM
As all ready said hope the baby is ok & I'm sure you'll get sorted for parts on here.

sabreuk
20-04-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm not sure if she has had it yet just waiting to see what's happening I'm outside just got off phone with police reporting it incase someone else hits it going the other way. Her mum is with her and her partner aswell so its a waiting game at the min :(

Make n model is T reg 99 face lift vr4 galant I'n black I do have another thread with pics on it so you can see what it did look like amesh.

sabreuk
20-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks fellas I am so impressed with this forum I'n the short time I've been with you guys the hilux forum was shocking you just got abuse all the time not a good place to be at all. But yeah thanks for the comments guys realy realy appreciated thanks

Wobble
20-04-2011, 10:51 PM
keep us posted about the baby .

sabreuk
20-04-2011, 11:12 PM
She is now on a monitor she is I'n labour and there putting a drip on her to try and stop the labour from what I've just been told. As soon as I know anything else I'll let ya all know.

vr4drifta
21-04-2011, 12:40 AM
ok mate good luck with everything thing i have a wing and light but only pre facelift front bumper but im sure someone may have the parts the parts in black i got them in silver, gey and blue . so the Deer died.

vr4drifta
21-04-2011, 12:41 AM
i also have bonnets all colours but black i can get the parts painted. and i have 1 facelift grill

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 12:53 AM
how much do you want for the bits amesh? yeah pref painted if its not to much trouble. and yeah its brown bread just got home step daughter is staying in overnight now and on drips to try stop the labour still and still waiting for a doctor to examine her internaly its dependent on how far her cervix has split apart depends on what happens next so again a waiting game just waiting for a phone call. think the galant is more poorly than suspected driving it home its now pulling to the left slightly which it wasnt doing before all this :(

Gly
21-04-2011, 04:14 AM
best of luck with the baby,

without have a open bonnet pic, i suspect the radiator/slam panel is also bent,

did the dear go over/under the car? may have bent a lower arm?

elnevio
21-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Good luck with the baby. /grouphug

Try and make sure the bonnet is from a facelift car, otherwise it might look a little odd with a PFL bonnet on it which doesn't 'bulge' as much. They both fit, but the PFL bonnet is a bit flatter.

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 08:39 AM
It didnt go over or under mate it just kinda bounced and flew across the road mate.

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Well panic over for us Sarah has been released from hospital and the docs have managed to stop her giving birth. The baby is fine and all ok she also has another appointment with the mid wife when we get her back home. Again guys thanks for the support most appreciated big time, next task sorting poorly beasty out :-/

Humpty's Revenge
21-04-2011, 08:55 AM
Hope the other half is doing OK Craig? As for the car I bet that made you jump?

Still think that's not going to be deer to repair!:lipseal

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 09:01 AM
Yep I had no ideer that it was gona hop skip and bounce infront of me which didnt make me jump it made me shat my self In all fairness lol I could always trade I'n the fur I collected to pay for them deer parts you mentioned steve ;)

Humpty's Revenge
21-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Yep I had no ideer that it was gona hop skip and bounce infront of me which didnt make me jump it made me shat my self In all fairness lol I could always trade I'n the fur I collected to pay for them deer parts you mentioned steve ;)/haz:P

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 11:08 AM
progress report then chaps just had bonnet up and think i got off lightly so ill put a post up what i need upto now in a min but damage so far
bonnet
grill
driver side headlght
driver side wing
top slam panel
bumper bracket
and bonnet catch bracket

seem everything else is ok. just spoken to insurance and they will pay out but im claiming off my self and will loose 6years ncb if i do making tha beast a tad expensice to insure after that, also cant get her in till 5th may through insurances garage :( so i can do the work myself which is what im going to do,there is a lad in bridlington stripping 2 legnum pre facelift cars one purple mouve and blue so i can get the wing headlight and brackets from him and poss the grill but its the pre fl grill. so all i need

fl grill
fl bonnet

pref in black if its possible.oh do the pre fl panels fit the fl cars or is there differences?

Wobble
21-04-2011, 02:10 PM
Yep I had no ideer that it was gona hop skip and bounce infront of me

if it was a no i deer then no wonder it was in the road :p

Humpty's Revenge
21-04-2011, 02:12 PM
if it was a no i deer then no wonder it was in the road :p

This is getting Endeering now :whistle:

chris g
21-04-2011, 02:39 PM
And deer on the menu at home...?

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 03:52 PM
but seeing as i took its legs from it its STILL got no IDEER lmfao :)

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 08:40 PM
Insurance question for you all. I'm with Adrian flux or have been for 7days :-/ will I loose my no claims if it gets repaired by them? I don't have protected ncb but as it was not an actual rta it was more a hit n fly where do I stand with that, if I'd hit a car my fault then yeah I loose my ncb but hitting a deer which there was absolutely nothing could of prevented it from happening except choose a diff route :-/ will it go down as not at fault and keep ncb or will it go as my fault and loose it?

swinks
21-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Craig, don't skip broken headlight, I'm happy to get one...
See other thread:
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?57076-Headlights-any-sort-damaged-broken

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 09:14 PM
if you want it for your hid thing mate its yours its going in to garage on 5th may to get inspected by insurance and maybe fixed if i dont loose my ncb either way ill keep it for ya and send it. pm your addy and ill send it as soon as i comes out of garage.

elnevio
21-04-2011, 10:13 PM
I believe you will lose 2 years NCB. It would after all be a CLAIM, which is the key to No CLAIMS Bonus! You would be left with 4 years NCB if that's the case.

As for PFL/FL parts fitting, yes, all the front end parts are interchangeable. The FL front wings have holes in where the arch extensions fit, but I see no reason why PFL ones couldn't be drilled. As mentioned in my earlier post, the FL bonnet has more of a bulge. The FL grille overlaps the bumper slightly and is more pointed than the PFL.

sabreuk
21-04-2011, 10:19 PM
thanks nev i can cope with the loss of 2 years ncb but not all of them. and thanks for the info on fl and pfl my only concern is the slam panel as its bent and hoping it hasnt taken the chasis with it.

vr4drifta
21-04-2011, 10:31 PM
ok mate i have a facelift bonnet and gril wing and light i can repair your bumper as they are hard to get hold of also im sure that your slam panel is also bent will require some jigging to make straight again all parts supplied and fitted and painted in black will be approx £500 or just parts will be approx £100-£150. i could do the repair in a weekend mate. my tel. 07746 027 875.
i hope family is ok and all is well with baby.

sabreuk
22-04-2011, 12:23 AM
sounds good amesh slam panel is bent as you said, the only prob i got is getting it to birmingham in its currant condition mate but yeah ill try figure something out defo interested. ill give ya a bell tomoz if thats ok mate.

mandy
05-05-2011, 04:33 PM
i am amazed how caring all u guys are i would be more worried about the car lol it nice to know there are people out there if u need help and advice x

Humpty's Revenge
05-05-2011, 04:45 PM
When your here Mandy the doors & the shutters on the windows are locked after 7pm then your the club is your best friend.

Problem is I struggle to type with a straight jacket on!:D

sabreuk
05-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Steve you feeling alright fella lol? You had a few sherbets???? ;)

Humpty's Revenge
05-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Steve you feeling alright fella lol? You had a few sherbets???? ;)

Not enough Bud.....:runkest:

sabreuk
05-05-2011, 05:06 PM
Awww bless what's up?

Humpty's Revenge
05-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Awww bless what's up?

My vr4 has taken up smoking a 100 day by the looks of it, typical just before Japfest.

sabreuk
05-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Other than smoking mates what's it doing or not doing?

sabreuk
05-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Thinking bout it 2 reasons to blow smoke first check your turbo oil seals take the intake pipes off and look at the turbine if there is oil around the turbine possible oil seal gone you could also check the inlet pipes for oil aswell this means under boost it's sucking oil in to the air intake which is usually oil being sucked through the breather pipe thus getting sucked into turbo and clouds of smoke. If it's the latter it's finding out why it's sucking oil. Dovthe proverbial head gasket checks aswell ie check oil for coolant, check expansion bottle for oil, creamy Mayo gunk on underside of oil cap or sludgy type substance under rad cap if looks ok then dig further mate let me know though.

mandy
05-05-2011, 07:57 PM
When your here Mandy the doors & the shutters on the windows are locked after 7pm then your the club is your best friend.

Problem is I struggle to type with a straight jacket on!:D

i struggle to see with beer goggles on lol