PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend wants her body touched up ;-)

SGHOM
22-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Any suggestions??

Someone has kindly scratched the side of her tango red c max.... Both side doors + rear panel..... Bastids :-(
Wasn't there someone on here who can sort that? Cheap? Can't find the thread, must be in members area.
Any help mucho appreciated

horndog
22-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Wasnt it Hardarse? out towards hull?

yep in members area
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?53624-spray-paint-shop

now than
For the love of the club and the car if you want a full respray you would be looking around £600 dependant on rust and damage.
This would be bonnet, doors and front wings removed. i dont have the facilities to remove the engine so the engine bay would have to stay the same im affraid. for the bonnet, grille and bumper it will be about £150 the prices my vary on the damage on them.
Gareth if you send me it it wont be a problem to sort it out and post it back.
My address
unit 7 Oak rd
Clough Rd

if people are interested in underseal i can do that but this will be about £100 dependant on how much rust is to come off
once im getting work in i will be investing in powder coating and alloy wheel straightening.
Hull
HU67PG
Email keithaltass@hotmail.co.uk

666damned
24-04-2011, 11:51 AM
i went to see keith a while a few weeks ago.and he was having some real problems with his set up and some troublesome customers trying to screw him...........and i'm not sure if he was still making a go of it.........if i get chance i'll pop down to his unit....but he might have wrapped up.............