PDA

View Full Version : Gs?

Paul Beazer
17-10-2004, 07:45 PM
When reading threads discussing non vr4s, i see mention of 6, 7 & 8g. Pardon my ignorance, but what do these codes refer to? G force?

Paul :-b

Polabear
17-10-2004, 08:08 PM
When reading threads discussing non vr4s, i see mention of 6, 7 & 8g. Pardon my ignorance, but what do these codes refer to? G force?

Paul :-b

The numbers relate to the the generation models of the galant ie. 6th,7th and 8th generation of the galant model..hope this helps.....join us and have aces to all of this info and even more...we don't bite really...well worth £20 ;)

wirdy
17-10-2004, 10:27 PM
8g.... but what do these codes refer to? G force?

/Ahem..........just off out for a blast in my 8g VR-4.....now where did I put my 'g' pants...don't want to be blacking out on those twisty bits again :-D :-D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry Paul - couldn't resist :D . VR-4's use the same generation codes too, it's not just non-VR-4's.

Polabear
19-11-2004, 01:59 PM
/Ahem..........just off out for a blast in my 8g VR-4.....now where did I put my 'g' pants...don't want to be blacking out on those twisty bits again :-D :-D
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sorry Paul - couldn't resist :D . VR-4's use the same generation codes too, it's not just non-VR-4's.

PMSL...usually use mine Nige to stop my bottom blacking out....thru my pants.... :lipsrseal :rolleyes5