PDA

View Full Version : haynes manual ?

landy
29-06-2003, 10:40 PM
hi everyone,

while browsing for car covers INSERT INTO post VALUES (i feel the urge to keep my pride and joy covered now !!) :mad: i came across this web site http://www.gbdriver.co.uk/ . at the bottom of the page on the left you can buy haynes manuals.

you have to proceed to the checkout, i asked for a mitsubishi legnum 1998 2500cc manual INSERT INTO post VALUES (expecting the next page to say it isn't available) but at the end it asks for your card details - INSERT INTO post VALUES (i didn't go any further at this point )

does anyone know if a haynes manual is available for this car ??

Brind
29-06-2003, 10:44 PM
Probably not for these cars.
But there is most likely to be one for the normal 2.5 V6 by now.
I guess a lot of stuff on these cars will be the same as their normal equivalent if you take off suspension, drive shafts and stuff like that.
Probably be quite a good guide for most things?

LOMY
30-06-2003, 07:01 PM
Tha last time i tried to get a Haynes for a Gallant INSERT INTO post VALUES (didnt bother mentioning the VR4 bit when i asked) the assistant checked his catalogue and said there wasnt one available for that car INSERT INTO post VALUES (early this year). Its a bit surprising since the gallant has been around for some time in standard form. Maybe it was an old catalogue ?