PDA

View Full Version : DPD experiences

Erskine_atom
20-05-2011, 08:38 PM
Anyone else had a problem with DPD couriers? My brake pads/discs/fluid are still not here after being sent a week and a half ago from CRN. :bigcry:

-blade-
20-05-2011, 08:42 PM
yes mate, my rears took 5 days via DPD in total also from CRN, and i know for a fact Olly there sent them same day (day i ordered) on a next day delivery. all sorts of excuses like 'incomplete address', and 'we didnt know youre phone number' and other such rubbish.
the fronts posted via DHL which werent much better 'the driver doesnt have sat-nav' being thier best excuse.

id have though with you being south of aberdeen at least you appear on thier map, im a little too far north

Erskine_atom
23-05-2011, 05:14 PM
2 weeks and counting now... Expected re-re-re-re-delivery Wed 25th...

Nick VR4
24-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Can you use there web site to Track your parcel ? it will give you a idea where the parcel is and then get CRN to claim back the courier cost back to you

Erskine_atom
24-05-2011, 08:14 AM
It doesn't matter where it is, the drivers just don't want to drive to my house to deliver it! It's been sent twice now as it was returned to CRN after the drivers claimed they couldn't find my address 3 times. This would be fine if they had even tried to phone me given that my house is a little out of the way (my number is written on the parcel several times!) but I've never even had a missed call from an unknown number. It's a farce of epic proportions.

-blade-
25-05-2011, 01:30 PM
exactly same problem i had, they claimed address was incomplete, then blamed not having a sat nav, all sorts. when the driver finally turned up its the same guy thats been to my place to deliver a few times before.........

as for tracking / contact, good luck in even finding a valid phone number for them...........
the tracking isnt worth s**t as frequently they update it with bogus info 'out for delivery' may as well mean 'cant be bothered today so the package is under the table in the canteen' haha