PDA

View Full Version : posting

VR4WGN
29-05-2011, 08:01 PM
whats going on why cant i post anything?

Wodjno
29-05-2011, 08:04 PM
???? You just did ??

aboo
29-05-2011, 08:10 PM
???? You just did ??
Was thinking the same?

Wodjno
29-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Was thinking the same?

And here 2 mins previous: http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?57937-Cheapest-place-for-parts

Can you be more specific Quinton ?

aboo
29-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Yep noticed that as well/yes

Subaru ETA
29-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Did you turn your computer on before typing Q? :p

BraindG
29-05-2011, 08:43 PM
whats going on why cant i post anything?

Need a bit more info Quinton, where were you trying?

Humpty's Revenge
29-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Try using a post box:whistle:

VR4WGN
30-05-2011, 06:08 AM
well let me re write then..
i went to list a WTB ad this morning and it said i have not got permission or iv been disabled?? WTF

BraindG
30-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Ok, have you tried since? It should be ok now.

VR4WGN
30-05-2011, 07:58 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vBulletin Message
VR4WGN, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
For further information please see the Forum Permissions Thread to see whether you have sufficient privileges.

Log Out Home .
it seems someone has kindly blocked me from listing anything in the FS WTB thread wich is NOT too cool for a paying meber of this site..
NOT cooooool

BraindG
30-05-2011, 10:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vBulletin Message
VR4WGN, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
For further information please see the Forum Permissions Thread to see whether you have sufficient privileges.

Log Out Home .
it seems someone has kindly blocked me from listing anything in the FS WTB thread wich is NOT too cool for a paying meber of this site..
NOT cooooool

Quiton,

I may be wrong, but at a guess i think you may have missed this (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?57967-NEW-Template-For-Sale-Wanted-Threads) thread, within here I explained that there have been a few changes to how the for sale sections are going to work. Part of this is to stop new threads being posted in the root "For Sale / Wanted" forum, instead new threads are to be posted in the relevant sub-forum, keeping things clean moving forwards. Granted, there are still many threads in the root forum but, I have been working towards complething this today, managing only to move around 600 threads before deciding to watch tv - I was hoping to complete it tonight.

If you have read the above thread i do apologise for it not being clearing, to ensure that no-one else suffers the same frustrations (based on your above response) I have used some colour and bold font to attract the eye to the relevant information. Additionally I have also added a bit of text on the forum root to highlight the fact that new threads cannot be created in the root for sale / wanted forum, instead sub forums should be used.

I hope this clarifies things for you, should you have any further questions, or indeed improvement suggestions on the new for sale / wanted forums please do not hesitate to respond to the above thread.

NB: this response took me about 45 minutes to complete, this removes 45 minutes of my time which would have been spent on improving CVR4 (specifically moving the NZ For sale / wanted Threads to the relevant sub-forum), I believe this could have been avoided had a) the thread regarding the changes had been read b) relevant error message information was posted in the first instance. Please consider in greater depth your future out bursts, perhaps you should take a leaf out of Taylors book, who responded in a far more mature manner to the same issue (#6 (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?57967-NEW-Template-For-Sale-Wanted-Threads)).

Moving forwards, should you ever experience issues like this in future, please could you be a more descriptive in the first instance, providing links, full error messages and if possible a screenshot. Having had this information the first time around may have shorted the period you felt targeted, which for the record was not the case, as you can see from Taylor’s (#6) response to the NEW: Template For Sale / Wanted Threads (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?57967-NEW-Template-For-Sale-Wanted-Threads) thread.

Thanks in advance.
Barry

VR4WGN
31-05-2011, 07:33 AM
i dont wear glasses infront of the pc and havwent been on here much so sorry about that then dude..