PDA

View Full Version : Tuned by AMG/Sport Legnum

Lurch
25-10-2004, 05:54 PM
I cant find anything on google about it, my car has both these badges on it and even Mitsi havent been overally helpfull about it.

-LegnumVR4-
26-10-2004, 08:47 AM
Bling Bling badges by the sound of it :)

Lurch
26-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Could be, the sport badges on the side are stuck into the trim along the door so look factory and the car is registered as a VR-4 Type S Sport :) LOL... ahwell

The AMG badge is prolly bling bling though ;)

KiwiTT
26-10-2004, 08:43 PM
AMG and Mitsubishi, had some involvement in the past. I have seen some AMG-Tuned Galants around, but mainly in the 6G range, not the 7/8G models. But you never know. They may have kept a Tuning arm in Japan.

Worth researching whether AMG have any presence in Japan.

Kieran
30-11-2004, 11:10 AM
AMG and Mitsubishi, had some involvement in the past. I have seen some AMG-Tuned Galants around, but mainly in the 6G range, not the 7/8G models. But you never know. They may have kept a Tuning arm in Japan.

Worth researching whether AMG have any presence in Japan.

Thanks to ebay, I now have a JDM brochure for the 6G Galant - with information and specifications for the Galant 'Tuned by AMG'. It's not actually the Ninja car you'd expect - I'll post more details once my scanner is set up again, but it's a tweaked 2.0 16v knocking out 170hp, with unique body styling, interior, wheels and electronic suspension - An option on the 'Sporty' 6G galants in Japan