PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

mook
30-06-2003, 07:10 PM
Hi there,

Thought I'd say hello as I've made a few posts but no-one knows me, except for Brind who I've known for sometime on other forums :)

I'm currently in possession of a Rover 220gsi turbo, been turbo'd for many a year and love it. But, getting on a bit now and may well be looking for something with the power but a little more refinement - I like the VR-4 saloons :D

My website is http://skewer.co.uk - I do custom replacement dial kits and vinyl graphics, large and small. Always happy to help with anything, and hopefully be able to offer up some info when it comes to turbos and tuning of them, as well as the usual banter ;)

Thanks,
Mook

BraindG
30-06-2003, 07:13 PM
:wavey::wavey:

Welcome to the site..
being a Rover guy, do you know Andy INSERT INTO post VALUES (AN-Racing) or Geraint ?? I used to work with Geraint..

Oh, and yes.. a Saloon would be a nice purchase :D

anyhoo.. enjoy the site...

Spirit
30-06-2003, 11:15 PM
Hi Mook and welcome to the Club.

My bro has a Rover 620Ti INSERT INTO post VALUES (Turbo) and is a member of Rovertech and Roverload.

Glad to see you are considering joining the clan of VR4 owners. Hope you enjoy the site.

Pete

Pescha
01-07-2003, 07:03 AM
Hi Mook,

Welcome to our VR-4 family, hope you enjoy it here as much as well all do..:D

Welcome again!

Pescha!

mook
01-07-2003, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome :D

BraindG > I have had some dealings with Andy and did some work for Geraint when I was with MJDesigns. Was contemplating an uprated head for the Rover from Andy at some point :)

Spirit979 > I'm also on Roverload, might have seen him around :)

Pescha > I'm sure I will, thanks :D

Spirit
01-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Mook

He goes under the user WayneH - he has a limited edition 620Ti - R reg in BRG with a special body kit and alloys

Brind
01-07-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by mook
getting on a bit now and may well be looking for something with the power but a little more refinement - I like the VR-4 saloons :D

Thanks,
Mook

If you wanna have a go just say, I only live about 20 miles ish. from you.
I'm sure you'd be converted in a second! :)

mook
24-07-2003, 03:42 AM
Hehe, would certainly be nice to have a look, that's for sure.

Anyhow, having said all that, I've just gone and bought a Celica GT4 RC as my 'company' car, so we'll have to see how that compares :)