PDA

View Full Version : 0800BESTDEAL @ Hampton Downs

ILLEGAL
06-06-2011, 09:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-QXMuKUSJE&feature=channel_video_title

taylor
06-06-2011, 12:43 PM
Motor not quite stand up to it mate?

Was talking to a friend of my uncles about wanting to get my car around hampton downs when I get it going, He said dry sump is a must for anymore than about 5 laps

Oggie
07-06-2011, 01:29 AM
i have one thing to say.

6a13 singtle turbo.. NUFF SAID!

BEG4ME
07-06-2011, 02:29 AM
i have one thing to say.

6a13 singtle turbo.. NUFF SAID!

Engines face opposite way between 7g and 8gs. Could be an interesting project though.

ILLEGAL
07-06-2011, 09:49 AM
yeh nah. 6a12 all good aye. 3L or 3.5L would be mean if i won lotto.. something about this ugly lil car that i just enjoy. so happy it found its limit/weekness... i believe it was the sump that let it down in the end... im just going to get a cooler and chuck some plates in the next sump. and extend the sump, to fill the space where the factory exhaust from the front turbo would normally be. at 270,000kms i was glad to see it go.. it took 27psi from a td06 and 24 laps of hampton downs. that last sweeper is where i see oil starvation accruing... its long and your normally on the gas building the boost up for the back straight :)

Kenneth
07-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Was that track day open or what?

I need to get my car out on track... :P Wouldn't mind going to some track day but sorta don't want to break it yet :P Bound to happen though.

Got a spare 6a13 if you want to do a deal or something ;)

ILLEGAL
07-06-2011, 08:34 PM
thanks for the offer ken.. but a new victum is already found.. 550 with warrenty (start up only)... if you look in the events fourm im sure i let every one know this was going down... news has it there is a new class of racing (entry level super GT style) opening up prior to X-mas this year.. im entering it and once you realise why you have built such a tough car im sure you will be to. they dont last for ever so why waste it all on the street?