PDA

View Full Version : Msport Photo shoot for NZPC mag

-LegnumVR4-
27-10-2004, 09:56 AM
For any of the people down here in ChCh with their Legnums or Galants www.msport.co.nz has sorted out a photo shoot to show off the members cars of Msport in the the New Zealand Performance magazine. Msport is keen for new members so if u wish to catch up with the rest of the Legnum/Galant owners here in ChCh feel free to turn up.

Where: Powerstore moorhouse
When: Tuesday 2nd of november
At: 6:30pm

Look for me in a silver Legnum VR4, names Rhys.

-LegnumVR4-
29-10-2004, 10:16 PM
Ok the photo shoot has been postponed for about 2/3 weeks due to the PC guys being tied up with their TV programme.

The meet for the 2nd of November is still on. We'll be using this meet to still take photos for the club.

Rhys

-LegnumVR4-
14-01-2005, 12:54 PM
Thursday 20th January 6pm. :-b

New date for the NZPC photo shoot. Location will be posted up soon as we are sorting out where the NZPC guys would like to shoot the cars. We have 2 locations that they can pick from.

ShadyNZer
14-01-2005, 02:13 PM
shot, hope all goes well....

savagest-r
17-01-2005, 07:10 AM
hey rhys

all ready for thursday should be a good night if the weather stays lke this :-D :-D

so wheres thhe second location i know one of thems the quarry whats the other

looks like it will be a good turn out as well...........................

blair

-LegnumVR4-
17-01-2005, 08:14 AM
From Msport:
-----------------------------------------

I can 90% confirm the new location as RUAPUNA DRAG STRIP... we will be rolling out the lane divider and the tree for the shoot,still meeting at 6:00pm in the pits.. Now this is still not 100% sorted until i get another phone call later tonight so i'l hopefully have a devinate answer tomorrrow night so please bare with us as we try and get the best we can for the shoot ...

Now the use of it is for the shoot only and is cost free so best behaviour and there will be NO RACING

grant

-----------------------------------------

I'll post up the lastest when its all sorted.

Rhys