PDA

View Full Version : attacked by bus update

alan
09-06-2011, 06:10 PM
well i have at last recieved an e mail from the bus companys claims handler, (Hi Alan Im instructing the engineers to inspect your vehicle and authorise repairs,however I note that we do not have a cojntact number. Could you please advise of this and advise where the vehicle can beinspected? Thanks George)
He didnt use spell check eh! well at least something is happening since i sent the quotes in,not gonna count any chickens though as fate has a nasty habit of biting me in the arse.

elnevio
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Hopefully this will be all okay Alan!

Is it off the road awaiting their insurance to sort it out then?

alan
09-06-2011, 07:40 PM
yes its round the back of the house parked up, my insurers said not to drive it, considering the bus ripped my tyre almost in half and i used the space saver to get home i had no arguements with that suggestion.The bus company is self insured not sure what that entails but their excess is 100k .

TAR
09-06-2011, 08:55 PM
My Nephew had his car hit by a bus.I have to admit they were very quick and professional with everything. No issue accepting responsibility and a hire car was given for the duration of the repair. They even used a very reputable body shop nearby. The car came back with a full respray down one side very well blended in and it made the car look almost new again!

Good luck, I hope you get it sorted quickly.

:happy:

alan
09-06-2011, 09:12 PM
well its looking promising, they will have both sides to spray though one from the bus and the other where he rolled me against the lamp post, thanks for yr cheering words guys