PDA

View Full Version : Someone is asking

Kitten
15-06-2011, 07:28 AM
For the price of the live plates on the parts car.

Is that dodge or what?? lol

VR4WGN
15-06-2011, 07:53 PM
sell him the shell then its not your problem... i have live plates etc wich i keep safely for a rainy day,had offers but prefer keeping for myself really..

Subaru ETA
15-06-2011, 09:59 PM
sell him the shell then its not your problem... i have live plates etc wich i keep safely for a rainy day,had offers but prefer keeping for myself really..

So you have number plates which I assume are registered to a wrecked car sitting around for "a rainy day..." No that doesn't sound dodgy or illegal at all......

Nutter_John
15-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Surely that against the law in NZ , would deffo be classed as Ringing in the UK (ringing to change the ID of a vehicle to represent another )

Gly
15-06-2011, 11:11 PM
yes it is illegal here in NZ

Kitten
15-06-2011, 11:12 PM
I complained to TM about it and blacklisted him as well...if he's dodge in one aspect then he's probably dodge in others.

Ryan
15-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Hmmmm.../Hmmm

scott.mohekey
15-06-2011, 11:55 PM
PR Fail.

Oggie
16-06-2011, 05:02 AM
touse suck items on OTHEr cars is commonly known as car conversion and its highly illegal. more often than not its used to rebirth a car or make a "import" legal.
this is a wild guess not that i would know such dodgy ways my self. but i scott to say, mr Moheke has it right. PR FAIL!. :P

anyone asks you for live plates and body tags. ring the popo and ask for thier advice.

Oggie
16-06-2011, 05:03 AM

Seriously Mr Q??? you dodgy bastard lmao.

Ryan
16-06-2011, 06:05 AM
All I can hear is the "chink chink chink" of a spade at work...

chchthomo
16-06-2011, 06:12 AM
gly, scott, oggie, you have got it right. you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time.

VR4WGN
16-06-2011, 10:47 AM
All I can hear is the "chink chink chink" of a spade at work...
if you hear chink chink chink obviously the spade handler does not know how to operate it lol

VR4WGN
16-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Seriously Mr Q??? you dodgy bastard lmao.
lol honestly i have had the plates since i was diagnosed with C,the shell too ka swim i nthe ocean and i ended up wrecking shell as it started to rust from inside out.
so over 4 years+ theyv just been sitting there. im not dodgy tho,honestly,, otherwise ida used them asap for something,, ftr iv nver done a plate cut and swp

peter thomson
16-06-2011, 02:25 PM
lol honestly i have had the plates since i was diagnosed with C,the shell too ka swim i nthe ocean and i ended up wrecking shell as it started to rust from inside out.
so over 4 years+ theyv just been sitting there. im not dodgy tho,honestly,, otherwise ida used them asap for something,, ftr iv nver done a plate cut and swp

I don't understand what was written there

Atik
16-06-2011, 02:37 PM

Let's see if I can help :p

=

Laugh out loud. Honestly, I've had the number plates since I was diagnosed with cancer. The original car took a swim in the ocean, and I ended up breaking the car as the shell started to rust from the inside out. Over the four years, the number plates have just been sitting there. I'm not dodgy though, otherwise I'd have used them for something as soon as I could. For the road, I have never carried out a cut and swap.

Nope... sorry it still doesn't make sense /lol

foxdie
16-06-2011, 02:41 PM

Here is a direct translation:

Wua wua wua wua wua wua wua wua wua wua wua wuwaaaaaaaaaaaa, wuwuwu wua wuwua..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUyLwXhqlWU

:D

peter thomson
16-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Only bit I understand about Q is the "dodgy" bit, lol

Ryan
16-06-2011, 08:32 PM
here is a direct translation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euylwxhqlwu

:d

lmfao :d

VR4WGN
17-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Let's see if I can help :p

=

Laugh out loud. Honestly, I've had the number plates since I was diagnosed with cancer. The original car took a swim in the ocean, and I ended up breaking the car as the shell started to rust from the inside out. Over the four years, the number plates have just been sitting there. I'm not dodgy though, otherwise I'd have used them for something as soon as I could. For the road, I have never carried out a cut and swap.

Nope... sorry it still doesn't make sense /lol

thats very proffesional for a comittee person ey.. big thumbs down

Nutter_John
17-06-2011, 11:28 PM
Why is is unprofessional Q , which bit do you find offensive as you can report it to the committee

Gly
17-06-2011, 11:33 PM
whats unprofessional about translating your ramblings into english?

still makes no sense in keeping live plates... unless you are intending to rebirth a car,
they cant be used for anything else?

Oggie
19-06-2011, 09:27 PM
thats very proffesional for a comittee person ey.. big thumbs down

two words for ya... Butt & Joke

low_vr4
20-06-2011, 08:06 AM
I have a personalized plate sitting in my room, one was stolen when on my car and they gave me two more so i kept one and sold the other two

Oggie
20-06-2011, 08:24 AM
I have a personalized plate sitting in my room, one was stolen when on my car and they gave me two more so i kept one and sold the other two

not personalised platers mike..

chasis tags. you know the ones with VIN numbers.. something that could be used to rebirth a car. ( make a stolen one "Legal" ), if one has the right parts it should be easy as pie.

stolen car plus replacement engine + replacing other trackable things = easy to sell car. this is all off my head and a educated guess lol.

in the end its not wroth doing that ****. you just end up in jail or if you are lucky home detention and you get a loss of time from your life ..