PDA

View Full Version : VR4 Feedback Wanted

AXSD9D
30-10-2004, 02:04 AM
Hello All :P

errmmm I have had my 1993 Galant VR4 for around 11months now, its auto and i want a conversion to manual but my mates mechanic said if it could be done it would be a major job an will cost thousands...i have looked all over the internet about my type of vr4 but they keep giving me sites that want to sell me a vr4 so im getting no where :/ then i came accross this forum :D an am hoping someone out there can give me some suggestions on how to make my car an absolute monster.

I will give you the full story of whats happen'd so far
things done to my car..... Its lowered, has 17' Nemesis Chromes, 2.5' Dytech racing exhaust, has had the cat removed..replaced with str8 pipe, K&N filter, SCI performance BOV, replaced the tiny battery it had with a heavy duty truck battery..i had 2x 1000w 15' cerwin vega subs so i needed a batt to handle it all, gfb boost controller, boost gauge, air fuel ratio gauge, Apexi SAFC2 controller, Momo race S wheel, tinted with %5.

... i have the 93' Galant VR4 but with a GTO engine in it...my VR4 is a 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo the turbo's are said to be td40's. the car is hella quick,so much power.

any idea's on what i can do to make it quicker than what it is?
I want to upgrade the turbos
get a conversion
and larger injectors??

any ideas that any of you have please post

Thanks

heres a pic of my vr4 next to my mates evo3
the next is a close up showin off the chrome
next is under the hood
then from behind
last pic is of a vr4 like mine with a wicked body kit which i wouldnt mind :P thort id share it.

dickytim
30-10-2004, 06:24 AM
if you are interested come along to our meet tommorow, I for one would like to see a VR4 with a 3ltr in it, Bastion Point 2pm. 31 October.

AXSD9D
30-10-2004, 07:56 AM
I have no warrant so im driving round in my suby but i'll risk it ne way :P
my cell is 021 182 3273 txt me if plans change or anything :)

is this a club event? dont want to intrude

cheers

ako
05-11-2004, 04:51 AM
I'm guessing this is jaye?

Anyways dude... That ain't a GTO engine under the bonnet... Damnit. I think that workshop you've been to has told you a few little white lies :(