PDA

View Full Version : Wind Deflectors

mitsiboyblue
22-06-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi there, Ive just joined in to your club as i have a 1997 Legnum VR4 Estate/Manual. Just got it and want to make myself friends within the club.:sunny:
I'm also looking for some parts which are missing and could do with some help finding them....
Drivers door wind deflector
front lower bumber towing eye cover
Both these items are missing from my beloved Legnum:sick:
Can anyone help?
Kind Regards
Dave (Mitsiboyblue)

Nutter_John
22-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Hi Dave and welcome to the club

You can get the lower tow eye cover from Mitsi for around £35 , the wind deflector I should have one off a car in the next few days

elnevio
22-06-2011, 11:43 AM
/Welcome

I just posted in the other thread about the towing eye cover! :D

John, I might be interested in a replacement wind deflector for the REAR driver's side door, if possible. :)

Nutter_John
22-06-2011, 12:01 PM
Yep shoudl have one of those Nev

Twingoman
24-08-2011, 10:18 AM
Hey all,

im searching for all original 4 wind deflectors with the mitsi branding also for parts of the body kit more precisely for the wheel - housing parts hope u know what i meen ;) ...

Also i need the Spoiler for the legnum but for the facelift one such what is only at the upper end of the tailgate.

All this parts want to have a college of me for his v6 galant to pimp his car :) ...

For my car im searching a twin spotted fog light left side / Passanger cause my one is broken at the mounting.

So if there is anyone who got all parts it will be real great to get a package of all ^^ ...

If not so right a pm ... will be realy happy about and my college too ;) ...

Oh ... real great side!!!! got some parts from here and all is fine! ...

Nice guys in here ^^ ...

Greatings from Germany :) ...

crazydriver81
24-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Thomas, from where abouts are you? Maybe I have a set of wind deflectors in a couple of days. I may be able to deliver personally...

sampsulo
30-08-2011, 09:25 AM
would like drivers side wind deflector....mine is knackered...crack+225KM/h = lift off!

MissVR4
24-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Hi there

Sorry to highjack this thread

I am after the front bumper towing eye cover. Mine disappeared on the weekend :(

Any help would be awesome!

orionn2o
24-10-2011, 04:21 PM
Lauren you can get the towing eye from Mitsubishi Direct. I would start there. :)

sampsulo
24-10-2011, 09:03 PM
Any luck on wind deflector? Drivers door one.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-15.573283,28.274260
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk