PDA

View Full Version : no paypal nor cheque

triplexke
30-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Hi there again! As i've found your site most interesting and amusing, i would love to join up for full membership, but since i dont have a creditcard yet (too dangerous for me :$ ) and thus can not use paypal, AND i'm living in Belgium, making it hard for me to send you a cheque, is there ANY other way i can join? Please let me know, I would love to be part of this gang :D

nick-f1
30-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi do you have a bank account/debit card? Because paypal accepts bank debit cards for payments or you can transfer funds from your bank account direct via paypal.

hope this helps

Nick

triplexke
30-10-2004, 08:25 PM
I have such card, but paypal states: "Debit Cards (also called check cards, ATM cards or banking cards) are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo", and unfortunatly, i have not got that option... Maybe there's some other european member that could give me his/her bancacountnumber, then i can forward the money to them, and than they can forward that money to the club? That's the only option i see for the moment :(

Thx for helping anyway nick :)

The Vee
31-10-2004, 12:12 AM
Is it possible to send cash (You'll need to get it converted first) by recorded delivery or equivelent?
We'd certainly welcome you as part of the "gang" as you say ! :-D :) :welcome:

Spirit
31-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Just PM me with what info you need to do a bank transfer and I will oblige ;)

valmes
25-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Same problem here... Sent you an e-mail, but didn't get a reply yet.

I can only pay via WesternUnion or a direct bank transfer.

If anyone can help rid me of my money :) in exchange for VR4 membership, I would be glad to part with the "joining fee"! :)

valmes@mail.ru
Val

Spirit
25-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Sorry mate do not recall seeing that one :sad3:

Will PM you the necessary banking info now

Pete