PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mitsubishi Galant VR4 1997

David Greenslade
02-11-2004, 10:56 PM
For Sale. MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 -OFFICIAL MITSUBISHI IMPORT

Due to my own advancing years, and an attempt to regain my youth, and a purchase of new Evolution 7 I need to sell my baby to someone worthy.

I have owned this car for almost 3 years. I bought it from my local Mitsubishi main agent, Gallaghers, Sandycroft, North Wales, as an official Red Zebra (mitsubishi's second hand car dealership name), and I have the original japanese service history, and all certificates concerning the validity of the car.
All work was carried out by Mitsubishi concerning the SVA test, and I have a certificate concerning the recalibration of the speedo to MPH etc.

She has been regularly serviced, just not at mitsubishi dealer, and has 11 months mot.
lots of new parts recently, all original manufacturers parts, all standard.
New front disks and pads, new centre of exhaust, Thatcham class 1 alarm and immobiliser.

She has done 56,000 miles, and has been by far the greatest car I have ever owned. It's just time for change.

I am open to offers over £ 6500, that's what I'm bid on my P/X and I think she's worth a bit more. Anybody interested? Please e-mail or call me in the day on 07977217039. David Greenslade

Spirit
02-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the advert David, what age is the car and do you have any pics you can post up ?

Regards

Pete

Physician
03-11-2004, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the advert David, what age is the car and do you have any pics you can post up ?

Regards

Pete

As far as AGE Pete ........ have a look at his title heading. (Possibly indicative that you're showing YOUR age pal :lipsrseal :-D )

Spirit
03-11-2004, 08:16 AM
As far as AGE Pete ........ have a look at his title heading. (Possibly indicative that you're showing YOUR age pal :lipsrseal :-D )

:lolz: Well spotted Richard

jalford
22-11-2004, 06:41 PM
Are there any photos?