PDA

View Full Version : Boost Controller Options

ayebalpaul
16-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey folks,

Need some help. Going for a boost upgrade and looking at the Blitz dual SBC Spec R. Has anyone got any feeback on the unit or has anyone used the Spec S?? I have also found a unit from Japan for £300 + delivery, very cheap!! The guy has good rep and has sold controllers before with good feedback. Any advice would be very much appreciated on right unit/supplier.

Hopefully have my VR back online in a month or so after a few other mods!!!!

Cheers in advance,
Paul

WOODY72
16-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Hi Paul. I bought a Blitz spec i-d ebc with boost gauge as well second hand from a salvager close to me. Excellent buy, Nutter_john at the rolling road on saturday said it was a good controller, holds boost very well. They are called Jap Performance parts no is 01293 520090 e-mail www.japperformanceparts.co.uk. They have things like Brembos, Wheels and other evo parts that maybe fit VR4's. I have had nothing but excellent parts from them. Recommended.

John TheAntique
17-08-2011, 12:26 AM
I've got one, highly recommended especialy in the winter as you can use the four settings to dial out fuel cut at diferent temperatures

WOODY72
17-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Yup, that's the one John. Good to meet you by the way on saturday.

Nutter_John
17-08-2011, 07:15 AM
Yeah deffo was impressed with the way the unit handled the boost very nicely , would recommend one for sure

ayebalpaul
17-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Cheers for the info guys. I've plumped for the Blitz, hopefully it's here in a week or so and i can get all my nice shinny new mods fitted!! I will be dyno'ing the car once complete i'll post the results!

Thanks,
Paul

John TheAntique
18-08-2011, 12:04 AM
The set up instructions are not all that clear so give me a shout if you want and I'll send you my settings

ayebalpaul
18-08-2011, 08:53 PM
The set up instructions are not all that clear so give me a shout if you want and I'll send you my settings

Cheers for the offer, might come in very handy!! Hopefully here next week and i'll get modding!.