PDA

View Full Version : Scientist

SGHOM
12-11-2004, 09:14 PM
A scientist has just invented a bra that stops t!ts bouncing up & down, and nipples sticking out in cold weather !

His work colleagues kicked the sh$t out of him !! :lipsrseal :$ :laugh: :laugh:

Physician
13-11-2004, 12:56 AM
A scientist has just invented a bra that stops t!ts bouncing up & down, and nipples sticking out in cold weather !

His work colleagues kicked the sh$t out of him !! :lipsrseal :$ :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha!

It reminds me of a department store in Japan where I saw some small packets of something called 'Nipless'. Wondering what they were, I bought a packet and opened them back at my hotel. They were sorta like plasters - round and skin coloured so that girls can stick them over their nipples so that they don't stick out or show through light coloured clothes.

I went back the next day and bought their full stock and threw them away ;)

Actually, I DID go back and buy some more and had fun handing them out to various women friends as a joke. I still have some if anyone is interested!

KiwiTT
13-11-2004, 10:23 PM
I went back the next day and bought their full stock and threw them away ;)

What a good idea. Boys lets go shopping

nick-f1
14-11-2004, 01:56 PM
They start early nowadays though, we were out shopping yesterday me Pauli and the kids when I went into Rock City.... a shop that does Tshirts and stuff and rock memorabilia. We were looking thru the various t shirts when Ross my son ( who's only seven) shouted out "have a look at this one mum" and held out this black shirt..... the message on the front of it?

"Nipples like bullets"

The whole shop fell about laughing.............. kids! don't you just love em? :lipsrseal

Polabear
15-11-2004, 12:49 PM
They start early nowadays though, we were out shopping yesterday me Pauli and the kids when I went into Rock City.... a shop that does Tshirts and stuff and rock memorabilia. We were looking thru the various t shirts when Ross my son ( who's only seven) shouted out "have a look at this one mum" and held out this black shirt..... the message on the front of it?

"Nipples like bullets"

The whole shop fell about laughing.............. kids! don't you just love em? :lipsrseal

Nick, where is Rock City and does it have a web site.....?

nick-f1
15-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Nick, where is Rock City and does it have a web site.....?

Its in the old arcade in Boscombe, as to a website I'll find out Sean