PDA

View Full Version : 28 Full Members Deleted

Spirit
14-11-2004, 11:31 PM
It is with regret that the following full members have now been changed back to registered users only:

Peterernest
Steve Fry
Garry
Chris G
Ultra VR-4
Bonsai Boy
Zentac
Paul
Banjo
Nik77
Kammy.Ahmed
Reggiek
Tassospap
Haydar
Bagofsand
John
Stevie.c
Arnie
Grex
Michaeli
Pete M
Richieelliott
Pudd
Lorriman
BJ-IOW.
Darren
Ileonc
Mike

I am aware a couple of you are trying to get payments sorted, and of course you will be re-instated as soon as payment is received. I also know a few of you have now sold your car so may not even log on anymore (so you won't see this anyhow), but the rest - please post here any comments as to why you have not renewed your membership - feedback is always welcome

Thanks

Pete

Darren
15-11-2004, 12:30 PM
My reason for not renewing is that I only joined the club (Paid up member) on March 15 2004. I thought it was for a year.

chris g
15-11-2004, 08:41 PM
Chaotic life, filling in countless forms/getting photo/police checks!, will I have the car?, will not be in the country. may not find a VR-4 I like in NZ!, lazy, disorganised!, penny pinching at the moment?

one/some/all of the above!

Spirit
15-11-2004, 09:24 PM
My reason for not renewing is that I only joined the club (Paid up member) on March 15 2004. I thought it was for a year.

Darren

I understand, however the rules about membership being due for renewal now were well advertised when membership was first set up. Second to that the list of who's membership was due has been posted HERE (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5682) for a month....and I have personally sent three emails to everyone reminding them of who's renewal was due in the last few weeks (the emails also listed membership numbers too).

I'm sure you have to agree the £15 for the last 7 months is still excellent value for money - and £20 for the next 12 is even better ;)

zentac
15-11-2004, 10:05 PM
woops that will be me deleted then :)

cant post to the library any longer so if anyone needs info, part numbers diagnostics etc I will have to post it to the main area ;)

bonsai boy
16-11-2004, 08:24 PM
i will not do pay pal

Spirit
16-11-2004, 11:18 PM
i will not do pay pal

No problem Graham, you can always forward me a cheque or postal order for £20 to the address on the form

Cheers

Pete

Spirit
16-11-2004, 11:18 PM
woops that will be me deleted then :)

cant post to the library any longer so if anyone needs info, part numbers diagnostics etc I will have to post it to the main area ;)

Does that mean you are not re-joining Richard ?

HJM
17-11-2004, 01:52 PM
When do deleted Full Members also get their photos deleted from the MEMBERS Cars section !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

KiwiTT
17-11-2004, 08:06 PM
When do deleted Full Members also get their photos deleted from the MEMBERS Cars section !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

We may setup a past members section. Which will not allowed to be modified.

zentac
17-11-2004, 08:09 PM
Does that mean you are not re-joining Richard ?

Just not going round to it at the moment, too much **** going on in my life with work and women trouble :) I will eventually.