PDA

View Full Version : Insert image problems?

Humpty's Revenge
12-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Just a quick question guys? Insert image is not working for me, just leaves the HTTP as a link & does not show the picture as it has done in the past.

Is there a problem? anyone else having this issue? or is it my end?

Thankies.........

BraindG
12-10-2011, 12:47 PM
Do you mean when you use IMG Tag? - if so its been disabled for all technical forums in an attempt to make users upload the images to ensure the thread is relevant in years to come.

if not, do you mean the inline option?

Which seems to work?

Please to be providings with more informations.

Humpty's Revenge
12-10-2011, 12:53 PM
Righto bud it's the one in the middle of insert email link & insert video if that helps? Sorry for the description

BraindG
12-10-2011, 01:14 PM
yeah, thats the IMG tag tool, it really depends on which forum you are trying to post into, if its a technical forum, or car related you cannot use that, all images are to be uplaoded to ensure the thread holds value in years to come, disk space is not an issue - URL's can be "uploaded" via the "website link" (rather than having to download and upload to CVR4) More details on how this can be achieved can be found in "2. Uploading Files, step 2.05 (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?52642-HOW-TO-Attach-Pictures-File-Upload-Manager)"

If you are having problems in a non car related forum please provide the forum name/url and ill look into it.

Humpty's Revenge
12-10-2011, 01:26 PM
Thanks Barry & I do remember now what you said./duh