PDA

View Full Version : Anyone thought about trying air brakes ??

SGHOM
17-11-2004, 07:06 PM
This could be well cool :-b for a meet ??
Based at Sheffield international, long haul, all singing & dancing airport !! :rolleyes5 :lipsrseal :$ :$ it did cost the local rate payers £100 zillion, & promised us international departures to all corners of the world !!
[ well actually, It's more like an aerodrome, with just one local flight per week !! ]
Anyway, I digress............... anyone up for It ??
30 minute flight, in an aircraft of your choosing, from just £90 ?? & a mini meet to boot ?? :-b

www.vintageflying.co.uk

Form an orderly queue !!

:wavey:

Physician
17-11-2004, 07:18 PM
Only if you're the pilot Derek. :sad3:

Nah, hold on .......... if H.7 is the pilot :-D

SGHOM
17-11-2004, 07:25 PM
Only if you're the pilot Derek. :sad3:

Nah, hold on .......... if H.7 is the pilot :-D
trust me Richard, I'm a qualified pil...............hic :beerbang: ot !!

I've flown them [ cessna's ] before, & It's a good laugh !! turning the joystick to the left, & nothing happens. [ delayed reaction ] & then turning a bit more, & :wiggle: :scared1: were off into a spiral !! :-b

Physician
17-11-2004, 07:50 PM
trust me Richard, I'm a qualified pil...............hic :beerbang: ot !!

I've flown them [ cessna's ] before, & It's a good laugh !! turning the joystick to the left, & nothing happens. [ delayed reaction ] & then turning a bit more, & :wiggle: :scared1: were off into a spiral !! :-b

Haha! Yep, all good fun. I started learning how to fly for my PPL when I lived in Hong Kong ......... now, THAT was an airport to do circuits on. Used to scare me s***less flying in low over high rise blocks whilst banking at ridiculous angles to line up. But it got easier ......... rotating when all around you was water :rolleyes5

You should get up in a Cessna in S.A. and scare some of the wildlife whilst you're down there.

john_cfx
22-11-2004, 02:24 PM
Looks like just me then ?? :$ :( :(