PDA

View Full Version : Ran off the road

Kyoshu
18-11-2004, 02:58 AM
Damn!!!! Just had a nutcase in a big red truck take me off the road. Now have a near puncture tear on the front left tire and have to get it changed. Mags are now scuffed as well and I'll have to check if I need to get my alignment done.

God I hate truck drivers!!!!!

Kenneth
18-11-2004, 03:12 AM
You get his details? any witnesses?

i3ooyah
18-11-2004, 03:23 AM
at least it wasnt serious, could of been a lot worst. bloody public hardly ever stop these days.

i had a car run off my mates kitted prelude off the motorway & into a ditch writing off the car.

Kyoshu
18-11-2004, 08:11 PM
Yeah, lucky I saw that he was going to come into my lane, otherwise you'd have on sqashed Filo. :)

Didn't get the details, but it was one of those huge Courier Post trucks.

Lurch
18-11-2004, 09:43 PM
ring courier post and tell them the time/date and what type of truck and details of the accident :)

They can then pull it up in their system and find out the truck and driver :) Did that once to a coke rep... bloody little red jeep things they drive...

Kenneth
18-11-2004, 10:24 PM
good idea... then get someone friendly to say that you need all of your tyres replaced (being awd and all... wouldnt want to screw the ayc tc and stuff you know... ) and maybe your wheel/s depending on the damage to them. (got a sledge hammer? )

:D

Kyoshu
19-11-2004, 12:41 AM
Yeah, will give them a call after work today. I had all the tires changed yesterday, since I was already changing the front one.

KiwiTT
19-11-2004, 01:52 AM
Yeah, will give them a call after work today. I had all the tires changed yesterday, since I was already changing the front one.

Good Luck. Did you put on the "Goodyears"