PDA

View Full Version : This mornings weather forecast

SGHOM
18-11-2004, 10:50 PM
" possibility of sleet showers over the north east, & the higher parts of the pennines"

Yeah right !! :laugh: :laugh:

Nick VR4
18-11-2004, 11:25 PM
Had Sleet in Fleetwood stopped now :(

Was hoping it would turn to snow and go for a early morning spin in the car :rolleyes: not happening by the looks of it :sad3:

KiwiTT
19-11-2004, 01:19 AM
Is your car exposed to the elements ? Ouch !

Trow
19-11-2004, 01:25 AM
well I have just been out and washed the car - thermometer is reading 30 deg!!!! far to hot for a mere Shetlander

Polabear
19-11-2004, 10:46 AM
well I have just been out and washed the car - thermometer is reading 30 deg!!!! far to hot for a mere Shetlander

After spending many years in and out of shetland, a lucky BU££ER is what I call you Trow..... ;) 30 degrees.. I wish, would never be in the house me.... :D

Big Ian
20-11-2004, 04:18 PM

HMMM! had a reading of -2 this-mornin in (near) Glasgow..but i still polished my car :D............who need's warm weather :rolleyes: ?

SGHOM
20-11-2004, 05:21 PM
just a tip for all you club VR4 enthusiasts !!

dont clear ice/snow from the bonnet, with a metal scraper/ wallpaper remover !! :rolleyes5 :$ :$

Kieran ?? got any deep gouge removing polish ?? :$

Nick VR4
20-11-2004, 09:32 PM
just a tip for all you club VR4 enthusiasts !!

dont clear ice/snow from the bonnet, with a metal scraper/ wallpaper remover !! :rolleyes5 :$ :$

Kieran ?? got any deep gouge removing polish ?? :$

Ooops hope you didnt do to much damage :sad3:

Trow
21-11-2004, 01:47 PM
After spending many years in and out of shetland, a lucky BU££ER is what I call you Trow..... ;) 30 degrees.. I wish, would never be in the house me.... :D

Yeh thought it was about time to get off the ole rock, only to move to another rock (at least this ones a bit warmer) been out swimming in the sea today and dive bombing of the pier!!!! great fun - really warm (starting to get a tan on my pasty scottish skin!!!!