PDA

View Full Version : SOLD HTC Desire - Android smartphone

Atik
16-11-2011, 12:06 PM
HTC Desire in the stock 'mocha' colour, used for 14-15 months without issues on the O2 network. Phone is 'unlocked' and open to all networks. In fact this is in near mint condition except for the rear camera trim which I took off as it would blur the photos/videos taken. I had a heavy duty screen protector fitted from day 1 and a matching phone protector too, but they have come off in the last few weeks. So the bodywork is immaculate. You will see one speck on the front face near the CVR4 icon on the bottom line.

Comes with the original box, charger, headset, battery and a 4GB micro SD card.

Going for £100 delivered on here for paid up members. Happy to sell to registered users at same price if they sign up ;) Dont want to faff around with eBay so it has to go.

I can upgrade the micro SD card to 16 GB for an additional £20 if required. I will then keep the 4GB one as I need one for my camera!

Additional uses - Google based satellite navigation, works flawlessly for me. Music/media player, again working flawlessly. Calendar/diary/planner. Alarm clock! Dyno meter with right software applications.

apeman69
16-11-2011, 01:55 PM
PM on the way.

Sent from my Huge Brain using MyThumb (TM) :)

Atik
16-11-2011, 02:58 PM
And replied...

Provisionally sold... pending data backup and saves!

viniu88
16-11-2011, 07:16 PM
if Alan wont take i will mate

Atik
18-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Sold.

Sorry Lukasz