PDA

View Full Version : how to join with paypal

Louis
21-11-2004, 11:39 PM
Hi,
I found twenty quid!!.
SO How do I join using my paypal account, please send me details, I looked at the joining section but it only talks of downloading a form and posting a cheque, cheers Louis

Nick VR4
22-11-2004, 12:17 AM
You can Paypal to pete@clubvr4.co.uk and then just PM Pete (spirit979) the info on the membership form ......instant set up then

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6092

Cheers Nick

ritch_w
22-11-2004, 05:51 PM
paid up via paypal today!! :thumb1:

jalford
05-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Paid on Friday.

Here's hoping Pete get's opportunity to process my membership v.soon. :welcome:

Spirit
05-12-2004, 10:55 AM
Paid on Friday.

Here's hoping Pete get's opportunity to process my membership v.soon. :welcome:

I'm sure I will ;) , but not right now as just checking in before getting ready for local Jap meet this afternoon - should be three VR4's in attendance :-b

Big Ian
05-12-2004, 11:44 AM
I'm sure I will ;) , but not right now as just checking in before getting ready for local Jap meet this afternoon - should be three VR4's in attendance :-b

:topic: dont forget some PICI's :D

Spirit
05-12-2004, 07:59 PM
:topic: dont forget some PICI's :D

On their way in the next few minutes ;)

stonegr
25-12-2004, 10:23 PM
Ok sorry but can anyone axplain me the procedure how to pay paypal by email (pete@clubvr4.co.uk) ????
I never done it before so please explain me.

Nick Mann
25-12-2004, 11:47 PM
got to www.paypal.com and sign up for an account. Assuming you have some plastic fantastic in your wallet it is easy. Once the account is created you can pay money to the account name shown above.

Easy!

Just make sure that you leave a note to say who its come from, and e-mail or PM the club joining form with your details to Spirit.

stonegr
27-12-2004, 10:25 AM
got to www.paypal.com and sign up for an account. Assuming you have some plastic fantastic in your wallet it is easy. Once the account is created you can pay money to the account name shown above.

Easy!

Just make sure that you leave a note to say who its come from, and e-mail or PM the club joining form with your details to Spirit.

Thank you for the info Nick Mann. I tried to sing-up but my country (Cyprus) isnt on the dropdown menu :( so i guess i stay as a simple member.

Spirit
27-12-2004, 10:49 PM
You can also pay by direct bank transfer if required - I have the necessary SWIFT and IBAN codes if required ;)

Pete