PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the Plymouth Area free tomorrow to view a legnum

bingo999
22-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi guys, is there anyone free tomorrow who is able to come with me in the plymouth area to Newton Abbott to View a Legnum VR4 at Trago Mills, im ment to be meeting the guy there at lunchtime as im considering swapping my saab for it. just could do with an experts eye as i have a friend coming up too but he's already drooling over the pictures. i have a list of things to look out for from the buyers guide and wont be getting the car tomorrow as i cant drive. If you can get to Ivybridge we will go up in my car with my mate driving.

If not no worries but thought i would ask the experts

Paul :mexicanwav

oldgit9
23-11-2011, 02:37 AM
I know it’s a bit late, but im away with work and hopefully I will be back by this time next week if that’s any help for you.

There are a couple of us vr4 owners that live in Plymouth and a couple further south. Maybe they could help you out.

Spirit
23-11-2011, 02:14 PM
Normally I would have offered, but currently snowed under with work and also moving house (packing etc), sorry mate

bingo999
23-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Cheers for the offers guys the car is mint, im thoroughly impressed with it and it drives soo smoothly, i used all the advice on this forum of things to check and the car is spot on bar one thing, it needs under sealing but is ok underneath the rust is just starting to appear. so with great pleasure im pleased to tell you in about 10 days, i will be the proud owner of a Mauve Mitsi Legnum VR4 with a moooooooooooon roof.. :D

on a seperate note how do i go about getting the car valued, aside from some light scratches (where its been in a hedge) the bodywork is mint im thinking of keeping the car till april time then going back down to one car once im back to work.

thanks for the offers and advice i will be registering for full membership soon. and may see you at some of the meets early part of next year a m8 wants me to keep the car till may so i can go to japfest.

aboo
23-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Congrats. Well worth keeping it to go to Japfest its a great show & the biggest for the club.

Wodjno
23-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Congratulations /yes

bingo999
23-11-2011, 07:18 PM
cheers i may keep it for Japfest then put it up for sale, even my hardresser was moaning when i got home cos i cant keep a car more than 6 months LOL i will say one thing the leggy is something special. that impressed me.