PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth and Joanne on the move

Joanne
05-12-2011, 11:23 PM
Fingers crossed, from January next year we're going to be living in Cambridge (NZ) :D

I've accepted a job with Fonterra based in Cambridge and Kenny as renegotiated his contract to work from home three days a week then two days in the office (at least for a few months). I start work on the 12th December, but we won't be moving down there until early-mid January depending on how the house hunting goes :dizzy2:

I still have intentions in organising a summer BBQ, it just looks like it will be Cambridge now - which will be a good excuse for a cruise ;)

Gly
06-12-2011, 12:18 AM
congrats on the new job, and good luck with the move.
gald to hear ken's job is intact,

kenneth had told me this a while ago,
and my offer of help moving still stands, if you need it when the time comes

btw make sure you get a "work shop" this time :P

Wodjno
06-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Good luck with the move.. Hope it all go's smoothly /yes

Wodj

Subaru ETA
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Congrats guys and good luck. I assume a massive garage for ken is required? :p

Joanne
06-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Yes, garaging plus a separate workshop were on Kenny's list for an ideal house. Plus some land for him to keep pigs!

Thanks for the offer for help with the move. I'm just waiting to hear back from the moving company about transporting the garage stuff ;) Work is "helping" with moving, so hopefully it won't be a two weekend affair like last time!

Mark 4
06-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Well done Joanne, onwards and upwards is the way. Tell Kenny to make me some nice bacon and send it over.

foxdie
06-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Congrats and hope the move goes swiftly and painlessly :)

Nick Mann
06-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Having just moved house I can fully sympathise with the forthcoming upheaval! The end result sounds like it will be well worth it though. Good luck! Hope you find the house & workshop you want. :D

KiwiTT
09-12-2011, 07:09 AM
Well done Guys ... all that study is finally paying off.

Davezj
09-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Congrat on the job and hope the move goes well.

I have never heard of vr4's being called pigs before, but I will have to remember that one. I hope his flock of vr4's continues to grow and thrive. Lol!