PDA

View Full Version : FS OS Giken twin plate clutch, flywheel and push / converter!

Oblivion
06-12-2011, 03:42 AM
As the title states the full kit is for sale with everything you need to install it, this is specifically for the 6A13T (not an evo conversion) and good for around 600hp. OS Giken make top quality gear and these are also pretty hard to get your hands on. I bought this intending to put into my car but its been just sitting in my room looking sad, I've got some bills to pay and its not doing anyone any good just sitting there so reluctantly its up for sale. It has only done about 15,000kms from the previous owner so the plates havent worn very much.
New price for the clutch is NZ$2250 (on sale), Push / Pull converter on sale is NZ$620, once you add shipping and GST the total will be over NZ$3620! Thats if you dont have to pay any customs fees and duty once it gets here too. Im not gonna ask for anything near that but make me a quick offer and get yourself a bargain!!!

EDIT: I just checked if its all there and I seem to be missing a bit for the push / pull converter. Will keep looking and if I cant find it will have to sell without it, obviously even cheaper though! Feel free to make an offer with or without the converter.

Oblivion
07-12-2011, 08:03 AM
If not sold by tomorrow lunch time Im gonna end up keeping it!