What about dividing the forsale section to tidy it up a bit

eg

Cars forsale
Cars wanted
Parts for sale
Misc for sale / wanted???

BraindG
26-11-2004, 01:50 PM
tbh i think it would start getting to confusing then. Specially for admin purposes, there are already tonnes of forums as it is..

Perhaps a good idea would be to change the titles.. We already have the LTB, FS topics.. however perhaps something like..

FS:Wheels - 4 x 17" BBS
LTB:Wheels - 4 x 17" BBS

/shrug

ritch_w
18-04-2005, 03:04 PM
I was thinking more like the MLR for sale structure - i.e Cars for sale, Parts offered and Wanted.

The reason i think this would be a good idea is that the items that are probably the most important - and take longer to sell are the cars themselves - but these can get lost down the posts as more general stuff gets posted.

If there is a for sale section for cars only then those selling dont need to bump them all the time and probably more importantly - prospective VR4 owners / site newbies can get straight to the cars and see exactly whats on offer without having to work out out how to search through all the non car related posts...... :thumbsup:

enigma
18-04-2005, 03:17 PM
I am with ritch on this, but hows about making the cars for sale a seperate autotrader like display? Not in a forum as such so no off topic responses. Just a description, price, pic and contact details. :thumbsup:

Any Qs could be done via PM

ritch_w
18-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I am with ritch on this, but hows about making the cars for sale a seperate autotrader like display? Not in a forum as such so no off topic responses. Just a description, price, pic and contact details. :thumbsup:

Any Qs could be done via PM

i like your thinkin here :thumbsup:

Spirit
18-04-2005, 07:43 PM
I agree with Dave on this, excellent idea ! I also think it should be restricted to members only advertising (but of course viewing for all) :thumbsup:

BraindG
18-04-2005, 11:24 PM
hmm.. whos been reading my notepad?

wait till ive got the site back to number 1 in google if you search for mitsubishi galant vr4 - then ill post my plans.