PDA

View Full Version : Serious help sensor gone

Andre
26-11-2004, 01:30 PM
My camshaft sensor is damage and is stoping my car from starting . i live a barbados and they don't have that part at our mitsubishi dealer down here. By chance does any one know a online company that waould have the part? Or can any one source the part for my and give me a number to call/ email address , so i can order the part? This is very important plesae help me ?

Polabear
28-11-2004, 05:29 PM
My camshaft sensor is damage and is stoping my car from starting . i live a barbados and they don't have that part at our mitsubishi dealer down here. By chance does any one know a online company that waould have the part? Or can any one source the part for my and give me a number to call/ email address , so i can order the part? This is very important plesae help me ?

Andre, don't you mean your crankshaft position sensor..?

Physician
28-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Andre, don't you mean your crankshaft position sensor..?

After checking tech data I came to same conclusion Pola. Was going to ask Mitsy when I'm at their garage tomorrow having AYC fluids done.

zedy1
28-11-2004, 06:25 PM
thers a cam and a crank shaft sensor on the vr4

Polabear
30-11-2004, 11:21 AM
thers a cam and a crank shaft sensor on the vr4

Ooooooops!!!!!! :dozey: :lipsrseal :rolleyes5

Andre
01-12-2004, 03:28 AM
so does any one have an online or any source at all that i can get the part from? The Camshaft sensor for the 6A13 engine?