PDA

View Full Version : New floor mats

Atik
10-01-2012, 09:58 PM
John (RocketDog) purchased these a few weeks ago, and must say they look the dog's danglies. Very smart, and very good quality! The carpet is quite plush, and the heel pad on the driver side is super thick.

I may order me a set through the CVR4 shop once I have a few quid spare!

Anyway, John asked me to get some pics so he could have a look as he was quite excited, so sorry for the delay, but here you are...

Remember guys, these mats are currently available in the Club shop.

LudviG
10-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Is the mats in the VR4 different to the ones in a galant wagon? I guess they could be because of the tunnel for 4wd system, or i am i wrong?

Pugme
10-01-2012, 10:26 PM
i am defo feeling them!!!

will be ordering before the show season starts

foxdie
10-01-2012, 10:47 PM
Just to check, are these available through the club shop? There was some in there before but you make it sound like these are a nicer version.

Also, can the piping be changed? :)

aboo
10-01-2012, 10:50 PM
Is the mats in the VR4 different to the ones in a galant wagon? I guess they could be because of the tunnel for 4wd system, or i am i wrong?Yes they are different due to the tunnel on the VR4.

aboo
10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
Just to check, are these available through the club shop? There was some in there before but you make it sound like these are a nicer version.

Also, can the piping be changed? :)It says to choose your piping colour in the shop here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/cart.php?do=viewproduct&productid=19)

Atik
10-01-2012, 11:51 PM
To confirm, the supplier is able to provide 4WD versions (VR4 version as above) as well as FWD versions (for the non-VR4s). The driver mat is a different shape between the two.

Colours and piping colours are available as detailed in the Club shop and you can mix and match what colour mats and piping you want - make it fit your car's colour scheme like John did with his.

They are very high quality products and tailored perfectly.

Atik
10-01-2012, 11:55 PM
These are the same mats available in the Club shop. Colours can be chosen as required with a choice of coloured piping too. They are very nice mats, and much heavier than my 'original' Mitsubishi mats.

Also to confirm that the ones above are for a VR4 (ie, 4WD) but the Club's supplier is able to supply the FWD versions too (for the non-VR4 cars). Saloon or estate doesnt matter as the footwells are the same.

They are great mats, and definitely worth the price!

Edit: Doh, duplicate post, as my original posts didnt show for some reason! Oh well.

RocketD0G
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Oh my gosh! Can't wait to get them here. Thanks Atik a thousand times!

For those who want to know, It's beige piping and anthracite gray mats.

-John

wintertidenz
11-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Those are quite nice, pity they are so expensive (around $180NZD)

Atik
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Oh my gosh! Can't wait to get them here. Thanks Atik a thousand times!

For those who want to know, It's beige piping and anthracite gray mats.

-John

No problem John, hope they arrive safely. They looked good enough to fit in my own car perfectly to match my beige leather interior :D

RocketD0G
12-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Allright, They arrived yesterday and I went straight to the car and put them on the car floor.

Small details makes the car look so much better. Also the CVR4 logo makes perfect sense down there :)

Edit: Someone should sticky this. So that others can see those mats. The pic in the shop is allmost useless. (Picture quality crap.)

-John

Atik
12-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Glad you got them ok John.

Now wheres the final fitted pictures? :p

RocketD0G
13-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Glad you got them ok John.

Now wheres the final fitted pictures? :p

I'm going to the garage today. To get some other things done. I'll get back with pictures then, Atik :)

-John