PDA

View Full Version : CVR4 Dorset Meet

nick-f1
30-11-2004, 11:01 PM
Hi all. may I take this oportunity to thank Heath and Jane for throwing open their home last weekend to the club.
This was almost a repeat of the Dartmeet weekend earlier in the year with the same folk turning up with the addition of Jimbo. who drove over 200mls each way to make the meet and apart from a distinct lack of sunny weather :( .
We had a good nosh/booze up saturday night followed by a blast thru some of our finest Dorset countryside to Poole harbour then onto the Studland Bay seaside on sunday.
I for one - thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, apart from the smug smile from Andy ( The Vee) after failing to get away from his V6 on a nice long straight stretch of road!! :rolleyes5 I did lose him on the twisty bits tho :-D
It was nice to meet up with Pete & Shaz again and Andy, and also to meet Jimbo for the first time....... Hey Jim your exhaust sounds great! My Ross says I have to get one soon.
Anyway thanks again to everyone who made the effort, and for those of you whom couldn't make it you missed a great fun and hospitable weekend.

See you all soon

Regards

Nick & family

Pix to follow soon.