PDA

View Full Version : General Specifications and Dimensions Questions

Louis
30-11-2004, 11:18 PM
Hi, I was wondering is there somewhere on the forum with general info that you would find in an owners manual, like a Haynes manual.
What I am looking for is stuff like turbo model and size, number etc, camshaft duration and lift, timing, valve timing, inlet and exhaust valve sizes, how much can safely be skimmed of the heads, like I said, all the bumf that you would find in a Haynes type manual.
I have seen some info like this in various threads on the forum, but was wondering if there is a location with collected data?, I have seen general Mitsubishi V6 CD manuals on ebay but have not seen one that includes the 2.5 twin turbo, if anyone has seen one could you let me know and let me know where you got it please, I tried the download thing, but it colapsed after about two hours!!.
Also any info on what is interchangeable or upgradeable from other models, cheers Louis

ritch_w
30-11-2004, 11:27 PM
i've no idea...

you planning on some mods Louis?

Louis
04-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Hi Ritch,
Eh!!, Always,
Yeah, you know, you think you won't then you check out some stuff and before you know it etc. It's just that usualy I have a manual as a starting point, for all the basic spec and origional tolerances. The forum is very usful, and it would be good to have an area where all the little pieces of info could be collated, I am sure this will come in time. So is yours up for sale?, what are you getting?, cheers Louis

ritch_w
05-12-2004, 12:19 AM
getting a ralliart vr4 galant - if i dont have mine sold by12th dec i have to trade in :(

Big Ian
05-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Hi Louis ,is there nothin in the member's section that will help with any answer's?..there's a load of usefull stuff in the library section (mabye you should put a post up in there too?).....or you could strip down your engine and post up the size's

(only jokin about the last bit!! :laugh: )

Louis
05-12-2004, 09:53 PM
I had a look but didn't see anything obvious, but I will look again, I'm going to keep all the info I discover and stick it all together, cheers Louis