PDA

View Full Version : Brake Fluid for sale

Physician
01-12-2004, 10:52 AM
Elsewhere on this site chris_g recommended Motul RBF 600 brake fluid and gave a contact for supply.

I have been trying to contact the supplier named for a few weeks but am unable to get hold of him. I therefore sought another source and after loads of telephone calls eventually found a supplier but he only sells a minimum of one case of 12 half litre bottles.

I'll keep two litres and so 8 x 1/2 litres are available if anyone wants some. chris_g's contact price was £7.30 per 1/2 litre plus delivery charge of £3.50 for three 1/2 litre bottles.

Cost from me will be £5.00 per 1/2 litre plus delivery at cost. (chris_g suggested that we will need 1.5 litres to bleed through.)

If you want some please let me know here together with quantity so others can see whats left/available. First come first served.

Should quite a number of people want some I can always order two cases so still let me know even though the first case may have gone.

Richard

Polabear
01-12-2004, 10:58 AM
Elsewhere on this site chris_g recommended Motul RBF 600 brake fluid and gave a contact for supply.

I have been trying to contact the supplier named for a few weeks but am unable to get hold of him. I therefore sought another source and after loads of telephone calls eventually found a supplier but he only sells a minimum of one case of 12 half litre bottles.

I'll keep two litres and so 8 x 1/2 litres are available if anyone wants some. chris_g's contact price was £7.30 per 1/2 litre plus delivery charge of £3.50 for three 1/2 litre bottles.

Cost from me will be £5.00 per 1/2 litre plus delivery at cost. (chris_g suggested that we will need 1.5 litres to bleed through.)

If you want some please let me know here together with quantity so others can see whats left/available. First come first served.

Should quite a number of people want some I can always order two cases so still let me know even though the first case may have gone.

Richard

DOH!!!!! you should have contacted me Richard I have 2 litres unopened in the garage from when I done my brake line and fluid upgrade....... :sad3:

Physician
01-12-2004, 12:01 PM
DOH!!!!! you should have contacted me Richard I have 2 litres unopened in the garage from when I done my brake line and fluid upgrade....... :sad3:

I haven't ordered yet Pola ....... I'll buy those off you if they are available. How much pal, darling, sweetiepie?