PDA

View Full Version : VR4 on ebay.

Nick Mann
02-12-2004, 08:14 PM
I guess a few of you have seen the silver scratched legnum on ebay over the last few weeks.

It is described as a lightly damaged fresh import. It is a 1999 silver type-S. Not yet SVA'd, but the guy says he has booked the test. I didn't think anyone could SVA the newer VR4's until someone has prepared the documentation?

The first attempt saw it reach £6.8k (quite quickly at the end of the auction?) after some mild interest early on. The second attampt saw it reach £4.1k ish before it was pulled for 'incorrect start/reserve price'. (It had neither!) The third attempt has ended early after the car was stolen? Extremely bad luck? Or something fishier?

:dozey:

Either way, in case anyone does see a scratched silver legnum for sale - take note!

SEE HERE. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4507509397&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT)

Kieran
03-12-2004, 01:25 PM
:shifty:

Polabear
03-12-2004, 01:33 PM
I guess a few of you have seen the silver scratched legnum on ebay over the last few weeks.

It is described as a lightly damaged fresh import. It is a 1999 silver type-S. Not yet SVA'd, but the guy says he has booked the test. I didn't think anyone could SVA the newer VR4's until someone has prepared the documentation?

The first attempt saw it reach £6.8k (quite quickly at the end of the auction?) after some mild interest early on. The second attampt saw it reach £4.1k ish before it was pulled for 'incorrect start/reserve price'. (It had neither!) The third attempt has ended early after the car was stolen? Extremely bad luck? Or something fishier?

:dozey:

Either way, in case anyone does see a scratched silver legnum for sale - take care!

SEE HERE. (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4507509397&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT)

Someone on this site knows the owner of said vehicle, can't remember his name but a search about this vehicle will bring it up, and by the sound of it he is a bit of a chancer Nick......
:(