PDA

View Full Version : got my super skirts

Pugme
29-01-2012, 07:57 PM
well i went and picked up my skirts yesterday, very happy with them myself but ill wait till i see what the bodyshop have to say about them :)

so a quick measure up, the skirts seem to be about 160mm deep, which is good as the oem ones are a mere 95 at the rear and 85 at the front, first problem might be that a measurement from the top of my skirt to the floor on the car is about 210mm lol, so i thought it would be a good idea to make another splitter to go underneath the skirts!! which will drop them another 10mm, giving me a good amount of ground clearance of about 40mm :D

anyway heres the pics of what iv been making today, obviously the ends still need scribing and trimming

and the kit i took the concept from

Humpty's Revenge
29-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Very nice Darren but personally I think they would look a lot better on a Mitsubishi bud, but everyone to there own.........../pan

Pugme
29-01-2012, 08:06 PM
lol, the van makes a good workbench, albeit, a bit high maybe :D

goes in the bodyshop 2 weeks today, for the wheels to be re-done, skirts done, dash and engine cover painted. ordering some puddle lights on tuesday so need to get the fitted to the splitters before it goes in