PDA

View Full Version : CVR4@UJCC Meet

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:17 PM
As usual, the first Sunday of every month is our local jap meet (UJCC). Well today we had a couple of extra guests.....namely Heath and Jane and Kevin from AP Motors.....so with us and Polabear in attendance it meant there were 4 VR4's :-b

It was great to see you both again Heath & Jane, hope you got home safely as I know you were both knackered after Donny yesterday. It was also a bit weird having our old car filling up the rear view mirror on the way there.....but she still looks mean as f**k ! :-D

So here's a few pics for you all to enjoy:

1: Some group pics

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:20 PM
2: A rough bunch :laugh: (left to right.....Kevin (AP Motors), Sean (Polabear), Heath (HJM) and Pete (Spirit979)

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:21 PM
3: Some more evidence of the FUN Heath had at Donny yesterday

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:23 PM
4: Some on the road action pics:

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:25 PM
5: In the pub afterwards:

Big Ian
05-12-2004, 08:29 PM
i like the second picture off the "on the move" :-b .....if you stare at it you really think it's moving?

Spirit
05-12-2004, 08:33 PM
i like the second picture off the "on the move" :-b .....if you stare at it you really think it's moving?

Shaz took that hanging out of the window - and we were doing a fair pace too - think she mentioned something about it being 'kin freezing :laugh:

HJM
05-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Great Pics Pete - brilliant afternoon, yet again, well worth the trip - just got in to watch TG (after picking the dog up), so perfect timing :D

Our poor car has been through the ringer this weekend - we even managed to break a car wash on the way home :lipsrseal Won't be doing that again :$

For the second time in the same weekend, we left our camera at home, or you would have seen some great pics of you and Sean on the move - it looked good from where we were :-D

I think 'the old man' is well and truly f****d - can't think why :laugh: :laugh:

Spirit
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Just realised too that all four of them are lowered ! :-b

HJM
05-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Just realised too that all four of them are lowered ! :-b

:-b And three of them are clean :laugh: :lipsrseal

HJM
05-12-2004, 10:50 PM
Shaz took that hanging out of the window - and we were doing a fair pace too - think she mentioned something about it being 'kin freezing :laugh:

It flippin must have been - speed we were going - great pic though - well done, Shaz :thumb1:

Polabear
05-12-2004, 11:44 PM
Have just realised looking at these pics that it looks like my tail lights have been wired up incorrectly when whoever moved the SVA rear fog light and rewired it into the spare, it looks like my brake lights are on permanent...... :rolleyes5 first time I have seen my own car from behind with the lights on :sad3:

nick-f1
06-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Have just realised looking at these pics that it looks like my tail lights have been wired up incorrectly when whoever moved the SVA rear fog light and rewired it into the spare, it looks like my brake lights are on permanent

I don't think so Sean, mine is the same. And my fog light is a second filament in the rear lights too!

Nick

PS: Nice pics btw.

Polabear
06-12-2004, 12:06 PM
I don't think so Sean, mine is the same. And my fog light is a second filament in the rear lights too!

Nick

PS: Nice pics btw.

Well on my V6-24 the only time those inner lights come on is when I switch my rear fogs on, even with side and tails lights on they don't come on until I switch my fogs on, mmmmm strange
:dozey:

nick-f1
06-12-2004, 01:43 PM
Well on my V6-24 the only time those inner lights come on is when I switch my rear fogs on, even with side and tails lights on they don't come on until I switch my fogs on, mmmmm strange
:dozey:

My legnum has four tail lights, 3 brake lights and 1 fog light wired into stop/tail bulb in inner offside light assembly. I have not checked if its the same on the nearside and whether a bulb has gone. I assumed yours was the same and this was normal, should know better with mitsubishi tho..... nothing is "normal"!

Nick Mann
06-12-2004, 02:20 PM
From Japan they come with four tail lights and five brake lights. The problems arises on UK conversion. A few have been changed to UK style, where the boot mounted lights are utilised as fogs, reducing the brake lights to three. Most have an after-market fog light of some sort and continue on with five brake lights.

Don't panic, Sean, yours is probably one of the latter.

And some more good photos! I too like the 'on the move' photo - well worth someone else getting cold!! :laugh:

Physician
06-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Good work Pete et al.

Gawd - you've put in some mileage this weekend HJM's - there's a track day at Donnie next Sunday at £95 if you're up to it (or need more cones for xmas) :laugh: :laugh: :lipsrseal

Polabear
06-12-2004, 03:36 PM
(or need more cones for xmas) :laugh: :laugh: :lipsrseal

yes Richard we did hear Heath and Jane had entered come dancing......... :lipsrseal ;)