PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my Legnum..

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 12:46 AM
here it is built,painted and detail by...................ME!!! :p

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 12:55 AM
just need to "TRY" and get a saloon 8G in kit form?

Polabear
06-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Nice kit Ian, was it an ebay item...? been looking for one for ages but no luck.... :sad3:

DaveLee71
06-12-2004, 01:44 AM
Nice work!
Where'd you get it mate, wouldn't mind one myself.

Dave

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 01:48 AM
yipp,got it on ebay..it was my father's day prezzy from my girls.

Jimbo
06-12-2004, 09:48 AM
Ah, how soon before the modding starts, then? I notice on the underside pic it's not been decatted yet :laugh:

By the way, if ever you find a saloon kit, please let me know too ;)

Antony_Baker
06-12-2004, 04:05 PM
blimey...when as I was watching the first few pics come down, I thought they were dodgy pictures taken of your new car as sent to you by email from the importer, you know the ones, that seem to be taken by just one guy of whatever car sitting in a container ready for shipping ?

Or is it just me....

I'll get my coat

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 04:26 PM
Ah, how soon before the modding starts, then? I notice on the underside pic it's not been decatted yet :laugh:

By the way, if ever you find a saloon kit, please let me know too ;)

:laugh: i was thinking about getting another (if i can find one) and modding that,lower it,bonnet vent,paint job or maybe cut it into a pick up? (BDA is now thinking=MMmmmm!! that would save a bit on weight and help me down the strip quicker??)

if i ever get the chance of a saloon model i'll let you know,ive also tried to find the guy i got my Legnum from...but i can't!! i also have phoned and E-maild other model shop's and supplier's to try get a saloon but as far as they can tell one has never been made?
:| my search goes on.......

Jimbo
06-12-2004, 06:55 PM
:laugh: Yeah I like your thinking, mate !

As for the saloon model, then my searches have never uncovered anything either - just diecast 6Gs, which are cool too, I guess.

Hmmm...tempted to get a Leggy and try to convert it :rolleyes5 - not really a good idea when I think about it, as it's been 15 years since I built my last Airfix Spitfire :laugh: I'll probably end up gluing my hands to the table or getting high on paint thinners :lipsrseal

Spirit
06-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Think you can count out getting an 8G saloon guys - this was investigated at length a while back and it does look like one was NEVER made by anyone :(

The nearest we got was one member thinking of getting some diecast models made but the numbers required to do a production put him off IIRC.

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 09:17 PM
there is one company (German i think?) who did a limited amount of Di-cast 8G saloon model's,which could only be had (as a free gift) when you bought the item it was promoting.......but i can't remember the item you had to buy!!!!! :sad3:

Polabear
06-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Still can't find a model numleg anywhere on yeba..would love a 1/12 scale ..... :sad3:

Big Ian
06-12-2004, 09:40 PM
here's the name of the maker's of my model
AOSHIMA BUNKA KYOZAI Co.,Ltd.

ive tried a few searches and found the company a few time's but they dont have the legnum VR4 listed?...might be worth an E-mail ;)

Big Ian
11-12-2004, 07:14 PM
there is one company (German i think?) who did a limited amount of Di-cast 8G saloon model's,which could only be had (as a free gift) when you bought the item it was promoting.......but i can't remember the item you had to buy!!!!! :sad3:

look what i found,ive posted it in the General Section :D
http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6274