PDA

View Full Version : Anyone near Sheffield S26 6PT Area??

chrisvr4
11-02-2012, 09:56 PM
Evening :D

Just wondering if anyone is living near Pennyholme Close sheffield area that has a little time and could do me a HUGE favour by taking a look at a car for me please?

Car in question is a Volvo v70 t5 and the company is SDR Asset Disposals. I spoke to the guy today and he is willing to meet and he'll show you where the car is located. Viewing is by appointment only so i can arrange all that and i will reimburse your fuel costs.

Reason im asking is ive got a lot of work on on monday and cant turn it down :(

If anyone would help out that would be VERY much APPRECIATED /yes

Cheers

p.s i dont know if this thread is made in the right section, if it isnt could a mod please move it ;)

horndog
11-02-2012, 11:42 PM
Im about 10 mins away,
Will have some time Sunday but weekdays Im usually out of the house 7-7 If it can be a weekend then I can probaly help.

ALSO I can report back if it has 4 wheels, if all the body panels are the same colour and if theres a dead body in the boot :bobby2: - Im not a mechanic and can only offer my opinion Id hate to recommend a car and the sump drop off on the drive home

chrisvr4
12-02-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi marc lol thanks for the offer but i can see it has 4 wheels and all the car is black :P could do with someone mechanically minded /yes

cheers mate :)