PDA

View Full Version : Brembo Brakes

thfelipeth
16-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Hi all, just wondering how bad it would be to just to change the front brakes to brembo?? and back standard. any one with any experience? cheers. and if you have fl hub carriers please let me know! cheers

Davezj
16-02-2012, 08:10 AM
That how my car is set up it is fine. No problems.

But would be better with them on the back as well.

thfelipeth
16-02-2012, 08:13 AM

But would be better with them on the back as well. Awesome! i found some fronts at a good price. so ill keep an eye out for the backs. thanks alot Dave!

Oggie
17-02-2012, 01:12 AM
with luck you wont have the sqealing i am goign through right now.

bot my front disks were shot along with the breaks.. so after they was bother replaced. I got loud sqeals. sometimes its bearablebut mostly its a freakign ear ache.

hope you get ya brembo's sorted :)

thfelipeth
17-02-2012, 04:50 AM
with luck you wont have the sqealing i am goign through right now.

bot my front disks were shot along with the breaks.. so after they was bother replaced. I got loud sqeals. sometimes its bearablebut mostly its a freakign ear ache.

hope you get ya brembo's sorted :) lol i have been preparing myself for the squealing for the past 4 years hahahaha. its always been on the to do list and im finding out soon wether i can pick them up tonight. i heard about different type pads to make them quiet and that sort of thing. so hopefully they wont be too bad. whatever can slow this heavy mother is good enough for me lol

thfelipeth
17-02-2012, 04:52 AM

But would be better with them on the back as well. by the way nice howard moon avatar lol. my favorite character

CANDEE
17-02-2012, 09:46 AM
lol i have been preparing myself for the squealing for the past 4 years hahahaha. its always been on the to do list and im finding out soon wether i can pick them up tonight. i heard about different type pads to make them quiet and that sort of thing. so hopefully they wont be too bad. whatever can slow this heavy mother is good enough for me lol
Its mainly down to the quality of the discs, as the softer pads stop the squeal on the cheaper discs...

foxdie
17-02-2012, 10:03 AM
Rudi Vandisarzio (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCopQAVxeU0) :D