PDA

View Full Version : Unpaid members - UK/ROW

BraindG
20-02-2012, 01:56 PM
All,

Quick heads up.

After spending some time reviewing the current members it has come to light that there are several people who have slipped through the net and are still paid members after their membership had expired, in some cases as far back as 2008!

Currently there are 35 people in the UK who fall into this category,and 27 from NZ/AU. NZ/AU will be dealt with by Richard.

I plan on remediating this ASAP /bat - for those who have had activity within the last month will receive a PM and be given a months grace to cover the incovenience, others outside of this will be reset to registered users without interaction.

If you feel were incorrectly removed (this applies to the ones without recent activity) please contact me via PM, include your paypal transaction ID and/or justification.

Hope you understand :)

Thanks
Barry

BraindG
20-02-2012, 02:32 PM
I have updated all people (20) who were marked as members, who's membership expired and have not had activity within the last month.

If you feel were incorrectly removed please contact me via PM, include your paypal transaction ID and/or justification.

Thank you for understanding.

BraindG
20-02-2012, 04:51 PM
The remaining 15 people have been adjusted to expire on at the end of March, I have sent you all a PM providing a little more information.

If you feel were incorrectly identified please contact me via PM, don't forget to include your paypal transaction ID and/or justification.

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

legnum1
20-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Barry, I've just renewed via PayPal - do I still owe you or are we good now? Graham