PDA

View Full Version : WTB Carbon Fiber evo Style bonnet

roryfromnz
08-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Hey Guys,

Would like to get my hands on an Evo sytle Carbon fiber bonnet.. anyone got one for sale?

Cheers!

kNuTz
08-03-2012, 01:12 AM
No I don't have one but check to see if Alfred @ www.speedfactory.co.nz can help you out.

roryfromnz
08-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Thanks! although it looks like that page is down or no longer works... lol

Gly
08-03-2012, 03:20 AM
for a good quality new one you looking at $1200+ (thats what they cost 4-5 years ago before tax went up and the economy turned to ****)

very few came into the country, (in carbon) couple at most???

there were cheaper ones but they looked cheap and the clear coat eventually turned milky and/or pealed

roryfromnz
08-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Hmm thats what i thought, what about just a fiberglass one? I wouldnt mind colour matching it to my factory white.. what ever that code is..

CANDEE
08-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Alfred will be able to get you a fiberglass one too.. ;)

hare
08-03-2012, 05:52 AM
yes,we got problem of the hosting company on last few days,the website is back on today and they still working on the problem of my e-mail....sigh...
I have a EVO style bonnet in FRP(damaged) in stock,it been damaged in transit,there is crack on the side of the bonnet,it's repairable however insurance pay off new one so we don't bother to fix it.will sell as it is.Otherwise brand new one is always available for order.

kNuTz
08-03-2012, 07:14 AM

Contact Page: http://www.site.speedfactory.co.nz/pages/contactus.php
Bodykit Page: http://www.site.speedfactory.co.nz/bodykits/mitsubishi/galant.php

thfelipeth
08-03-2012, 10:02 AM
yes,we got problem of the hosting company on last few days,the website is back on today and they still working on the problem of my e-mail....sigh...
I have a EVO style bonnet in FRP(damaged) in stock,it been damaged in transit,there is crack on the side of the bonnet,it's repairable however insurance pay off new one so we don't bother to fix it.will sell as it is.Otherwise brand new one is always available for order. how much?

hare
09-03-2012, 07:25 AM
looking for around $450 for it.

how much?