PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Calendars Ordered and Info !

Spirit
10-12-2004, 11:29 AM
Just to let you all know I have today placed the order for the 2005 Calendars and have spoken to them to confirm they will rush the order through as soon as they receive my CD with the pics on so I should have them by the end of next week hopefully. I will then dispatch them to those of you who have ordered them asap, so hopefully you will get them pre-Xmas, but for sure you will get them pre-Jan 1st ;)

A few points to note are as follows:

I have placed the pictures in order of peoples birthdays. As you may expect some months had more then one person, so I apologise to three of you who have missed out on this. The order is as follows:

Front Cover - PJJohnson
Jan - BDA
Feb - ChrisG
Mar - Jimbo
Apr - H7
May - Spirit979
Jun - Interlec
Jul - NevGroom
Aug - Physician
Sept - HJM
Oct - Polabear
Nov - Rikward
Dec - Collage of pics

I still have a few orders that have yet to be paid for - to be honest if these payments are not received before I am ready to despatch them then they will go back up for sale on the forums - sorry guys but you've had long enough to pay !

I also took the liberty of spending some of the Club's funds and ordered an extra calendar which I thought we could send to Pete's wife with our thoughts - I hope nobody minds ?

Here's looking forward to seeing the end result :-b

Pete

Jimbo
10-12-2004, 01:02 PM
Well done Pete, many thanks for arranging this. :)

I'm looking forward to getting one.

HJM
10-12-2004, 01:30 PM
Well done Pete - good job 'nearly' done !

Roadrunner
10-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Yeah, well done, great job :)

Spirit
10-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Yeah, well done, great job :)

The phrase about chikens and counting comes to mind......think I will stay :lipsrseal until the final product turns up ;)

chris g
14-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Pete

PayPal finally sorted, money sent, calendar awaited - Lovely Feb? must be a Ringer ?!

Spirit
14-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Just literally this minute had the draft calendar sent to me by .pdf - looks pretty cool I must say :-b

Thanks Chris - will keep an eye out for it.

Pete