PDA

View Full Version : WTB Manual loom

apexikid
09-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Hi people i am going ahead with my conversion. got everything exept a manual loom.

i have sourced one out of town but before i go ahead i thought i would see if anyone here has one kicking around.

also after some aftermarket rear tail lights for my galant if anyone has a pair of them too.

thankyou

Dal

psbarham
09-03-2012, 10:34 AM
got one here, but I bet postage will be a tad steep.

thfelipeth
09-03-2012, 12:43 PM
i didnt change the loom when i did my conversion. but i couldnt tell you what wires to cross, cut or plug.. someone will surely come on soon. or look it up

Nutter_John
09-03-2012, 08:03 PM
No need to buy an manual loom as everything you need is already availabe from the auto loom , just remove the auto ecu and away you go

apexikid
10-03-2012, 03:23 AM
hey guys! thats helpfull info, i planned on gutting the lot and just start from scratch, just heard it would go way better with a manual loom, if i havent found one in the next fortnight i will go ahead with the spagetti ha ha!

crazydriver81
10-03-2012, 08:40 PM
only thing you have to do is bridge two pins on the inhibitor-switch plug of the auto loom. otherwise your car wouldn't start. You have to make the ECU think it's in N...

scott.mohekey
11-03-2012, 10:06 PM
only thing you have to do is bridge two pins on the inhibitor-switch plug of the auto loom. otherwise your car wouldn't start. You have to make the ECU think it's in N...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this isn't necessary if you flash the ecu with a manual rom?