PDA

View Full Version : Black Prothane Engine Inserts

thfelipeth
15-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Hi guys, i have been looking for a set for a while and bought it lastnight. Now Lenny from ultrarevparts replied a lil too late to my email (1 hour) and gave me the cheapest SHIPPING cost to New Zealand so far of 50 usd. so far the cheapest has been 62 which is what i ended up paying with the mounts being 69 usd.. ANYWAY. if anyone wants this set from Lenny (ultrarevparts) you can contact them yourself or i can reply to him and let him know of others like me lol. by the way they are also the BLACK inserts which i rrrrrrreally wanted :( .. heres a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/310376879239?item=310376879239&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr

P.S this are the 3.0 v6 eclipse 2000-2005 inserts that also fit the vr4's. EXCEPT for the lower front mount. which im going to customise to fit or find a suitable one. cheers

P.S lol.. if you dont have paypal im happy to purchase them for you. as long as you transfer the money to my account before hand

Davezj
15-03-2012, 01:58 AM
There is a set available from Prothane in USA that includes a mount for the standard front roll stopper.
If you search on poly mounts you should find the thread with all the info in.
Got to the last page of posts and it will be there.

CANDEE
15-03-2012, 02:01 AM
The ones from energy suspension come in black too.. And you can get the correct kit from them too.. ;)

You can get the correct front mount from Mac @ 41.co.nz - the one you want is 13505. I paid $24nzd delivered for that mount from him, really depends on the exchange rate. :)

The other option is to get the eclipse front mount and drill the hole out like Carsten did.

thfelipeth
15-03-2012, 02:17 AM
The ones from energy suspension come in black too.. And you can get the correct kit from them too.. ;)

You can get the correct front mount from Mac @ 41.co.nz - the one you want is 13505. I paid $24nzd delivered for that mount from him, really depends on the exchange rate. :)

The other option is to get the eclipse front mount and drill the hole out like Carsten did. awesome info! thanks alot jeremy

thfelipeth
15-03-2012, 02:27 AM
There is a set available from Prothane in USA that includes a mount for the standard front roll stopper.
If you search on poly mounts you should find the thread with all the info in.
Got to the last page of posts and it will be there. sweet thats awesome. i just followed and pursued an older a thread i found on here. cheers man :)

CANDEE
15-03-2012, 03:27 AM
awesome info! thanks alot jeremy

No worries. :) Mac is pretty good to deal with, and can get most stuff, and his prices include delivery unless otherwise stated. :)

thfelipeth
15-03-2012, 04:29 AM
lil dilema now is if i should close this thread? or leave it alone and see if anyone is interested.. my info seems useless now

Davezj
15-03-2012, 07:55 AM
That's the one I meant, energy suspension, I got them to setup the kit for us under the single kit number for all the mounts for a vr4.