PDA

View Full Version : legnum interior in a saloon

Scanny
19-03-2012, 08:02 PM
would it cause serious issues to do this?

Nick Mann
19-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Yes?

JDM saloons don't have folding rear seats. All saloons have different shapes to the cushions that fit either side of the back of the rear seat. The seat itself is the same regardless and I think the UK saloon folding seats are the same except for the previosuly mentioned cusions.

Scanny
20-03-2012, 05:00 AM
we are talking about a VR4 legnum interior into a uk V6 saloon Nick

Davezj
20-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Nick is right here, it is the bolster pad next to the doors that are different from saloons to estates.
The rest should fit.
You could get you original rear booster pads recovered.
I take it you are going for a leather interior from a legnum. Tan leather should not be that difficult to get hold of.

Scanny
20-03-2012, 06:49 PM
i have a mate who is after the black leather interior for his V6 saloon which currently has the same blue fleck interior that i have. are the rear door cards different or is it just the top of the door that differs between galant and leggy?

lateshow
20-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I have this kinda mod in my saloon. You need to remove the "connecting pieces from a legnum or a euro saloon that has folding back seats or a euro station wagon galant".

http://lateshow.1g.fi/kuvat/vr4/vetonivelet/HPIM8440.JPG

Then just weld those in (have to be really careful to get them to the right place)

Nick Mann
20-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I think the rear door cards are compatible although the estate cards have a speaker grill in them.