Oggie
22-03-2012, 06:26 AM
bit of a silly question here but.

are all legnum roof linings "fluffy"?
can i get something hard and smooth?

cheers

Atik
22-03-2012, 10:43 AM
No, not all 'fluffy'. My silver Legnum had a soft plastic lining, and the car was a standard specification car. My red Legnum has a soft fluffy material lining and the car was equipped with the beige leather, beige plastics and wooden steering wheel.

My assumption would be that the leather specced cars came with the higher quality 'fluffy' lining.

Oggie
22-03-2012, 03:21 PM
thanks for the reply

TAR
22-03-2012, 05:59 PM
I had a Legnum with standard cloth interior and no sunroof, that had the hard vinyl roof.

I also now have a Legnum with standard cloth interior, sunroof and the fluffy roof.

Maybe something to do with the sunfoor option?

:happy:

Atik
22-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Looks like that is the kicker then, I assume yours is grey roof lining Tim? To match the rest of the grey/black trim?
Mine is beige to match the leathers, and I do have a sunroof, which i didnt on the old car.

Oggie
22-03-2012, 07:55 PM
I had a Legnum with standard cloth interior and no sunroof, that had the hard vinyl roof.

I also now have a Legnum with standard cloth interior, sunroof and the fluffy roof.

Maybe something to do with the sunfoor option?

more than likely...

was looking at applying some black sub box carpet to the roof with spray on glue. might see if i can find a cheap assed fluffy roof to destroy. fluff might come off with a bit of elbow grease and some i dunnoh sand paper?

TAR
23-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Looks like that is the kicker then, I assume yours is grey roof lining Tim? To match the rest of the grey/black trim?
Mine is beige to match the leathers, and I do have a sunroof, which i didnt on the old car.

The non-sunroof car had a grey hard roof lining. The fluffy one is a sort of off white - could be grey.