WOF Expiry Date: 28 June 2012
Registration Expiry Date: 30 June 2012

Contact Method: pm me

Price: 4500

Car Description

Car History

imported

Modifications.

alarm, 10" subs, adjustibles, 20" wheels with new tyres, full exhaust system etc

Other information.

selling as i am currently building a super replica, recently purchased a 97 pre FL in manual in factory condition, something i have wanted to do for a while now, had my vr4 listed on trade me a week back and a freind of a friend wanted to buy but it was a no go as his finance was declined.

alot of hours has been put into this car as when i got it, it was de regd and sat in storage for couple of years.

anywho its been re complied etc, had a huge service not long ago, was meant to convert to manual but got everything serviced instead. plugs, eng oils, tranny flush and ayc too.

Bad bits

flexi pipe needs to be replaced (will do soon as i have time)

no cert, and possibly too low for the average joe, can wind up or replace with king springs in factory struts.

apexikid
21-04-2012, 05:04 AM
now on TM 1 dollar reserve, want to get my super build underway so out she goes!

Thom
21-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Would you consider selling the coilovers seperatly? PM me please.

Thom
22-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi mate, could you mail me, for some reason i can't send PMs.
Thom_jacobs@live.nl

Maybe we can sort something out, i'm interested in the Apexi coilovers.

Thanks

apexikid
23-04-2012, 08:53 PM
hi thom, not a problem. have a good set of d2s availible. 5000kms on them out of my wagon. will email you anyways. the only HUGE issue would be shipping. would cost more than the product being 25kg plus. thanks. Dallas

apexikid
11-07-2012, 05:16 AM
update, sold ages ago lol. new super underway at the moment, thanks